Chapter 8

-Why is it so complicated?- shouted Viperion frustrated while he was trying to reach the villain.

"Killer-bullet" had unlimited bullets, and he was able to create new guns. It was difficult to approach their enemy due to his shots were accurate.

Fortunately, Viperion had the time as ally. Since he transformed, he had activated his miraculous. Actually, it was the best choice because when he reached the villain he received three shots, and he was not fast enough to evade all of them.

-I don't have anything against you- started the thief -I just want to destroy two hindrances, but if you want to interfere I don't have problem on kill you too-

Viperion ignore his comment, his shoulder was bleeding, and he was trying to handle the pain while he was looking for the feline. However, the cat had not been arrived yet, and they have to develop an strategy.

-It is easier if you are distracted- and immediately the akuma attacked.

The hero wouldn't have opportunity to avoid the bullets without receiving an critical damage. -Second chance- he sighed relieved, the blue-haired was back in the park, holding his shoulder without feeling that liquid flow out of him.

Without enough experience, the snake was scared, doubting his ability as hero. He had no experience in this, and he really feared he would not make it, or even worse, die...

-I should give up- said for himself, he knew that it was not the solution because he was selected as the new Parisian hero for some reason. However, he didn't feel confident about his skills.

A shiny green light distracted him of his thoughts, this seemed familiar and instantly a blond in a black suit jumped to villain's direction.

-Chat...- whispered. He remembered that the cat-hero fights even when the situation is not in his favor. Risking his life for others without hesitation. He couldn't leave him alone... Immediately, the blue-haired rushed to follow him.

In some minutes, Chat faced his enemy without fear, or at least he was not demonstrating it. Viperion decided to keep distance, in order to use his power if the situation become worse.

-So, you are back, I thought that you were a coward-

-Please you are talking about the great Chat Noir, I am the best and I will finish you in matter of seconds.

-Hahah you are so silly like your stupid costume. So I will kill you slowly and painfully, and once you are drilled by my bullets I will take your miraculous-

-I won't lose my miraculous, and less for a pathetic thief like you-

-You are dead- and started shooting and Chat Noir was deflecting his bullets with his cane.

The akuma changed his weapon, and Chat Noir was having problems to avoid all the projectiles, since these were faster and harder to follow.

Viperion was frustrated for being useless, and he jumped to the action. His lyre was shining when he started to play a song.

At the time when everything seemed stop due to his time control, a bullet was close to kill the cat hero. The snake kicked the projectile because his hands were busy playing a majestic melody.

He changed the speed of his fingers movements in the instrument, and the time flow seemed normal again. And the blue-haired was next to the blond.

-What the hell?! Where did you come from? You were not here one second ago!!!!- said surprised the enemy.

-You're just blind!-

-I don't know who you are, but if you want to interfer, it is funnier for me killing you- he started laughing like maniac

-Keep dreaming-he mocked.

The shots started again and Chat jumped in front of the snake, he was covering him.

-Thank you, but I was here for helping you- said confident the blue hero.

-I noticed that you just have your lyre, I don't think you are able to protect yourself- he said low so only he would hear it. Viperion blushed intensely without complaints.

Killer-bullet shot while an maniacal laugh, and Cat moved his cane accurately meanwhile he deflected the bullets. However, the villain hid other gun on his left hand, which was unnoticed by the cat, but his partner detected a soft movement of thief's hand.

Immediately he was predicting the bullet's trajectory. Viperion rushed to push his ally away, however, as a reflection Chat Noir pulled the snake towards him and get him out of the line of fire.

The silence appeared on the scene, that hasty movement caused Viperion to fall on Chat. Both heroes were intensely blushed, when they noticed their position, accidentally their lips had met in a kiss...

Despite the unexpectedness of the act, neither made any effort to separate, until a shout woke them up.

-This is a fight not a date!- yelled furious.

Chat turned away from him, and Viperion still had not returned to reality yet, he touched his bracelet in an attempt to escape because he didn't want to know the Chat's opinion about this event -Second chance-

Again in the park, in the past a blushed snake sighed while he was remembering the sweet taste of the lips of the hero of paris.

-I can't believe it happened- he whispered while he was touching his lips. -Well I was coward- he covered his face, he felt embarrassed -Even if I destroy this moment I will remember it- said while a black silhouette passed and intensified the blush of the blue-haired -I am sure about this, I know that I will protect him!-