Chapter 9

-Pound it- their fists were joined as a sign of victory.

In this attempt, the snake focused using his time skills to reach the villain, while he was distracted with the blond. The surprise factor was the key for win this battle.

Chat was surprised about how skilled he was, considering that he faced the villain without fear. Furthermore,  even with his hands busy playing the lyre, Viperion figured out how to break the item and  set the dark butterfly free.

The owner of the miraculous of destruction, honored his power and disintegrated that being. They felt bad about killing these butterflies, but they don't have an option, if they don't destroy this being, the consequences would be worse.

The snake's miraculous started to blink and beep, his transformation would occur soon. He was prepared to jump towards the nearest roof, but a hand hold his shoulder.

-Thank you, I appreciate your help, without a partner I was suffering each Akuma's attack- he was blushed do to the embarrassment. The cat usually prefer not admitting that need helps, except when it was with Ladybug.

-We-e-ell yo-ou don't ha-ave to thank- stuttered nervously. -It is my responsibility, and I fe-ee-el honored to wo-ork with yo-ou -

Chat noticed the way that he answered, and he surprised about how this guy that seemed older and stronger than him was reacting like that. However, he didn't consider that as something weird, after all Chat Noir is a recognized superhero, and it was the experienced here.

-Thanks for showing me that I'm not alone- smiled sincerely - Tomorrow 9PM, at the top of the Eiffel tower-

A new beep was emitted from the bracelet, and Viperion undid the grip to get out of there while he yelled -It is a date-

Chat laughed with the snake's reaction, about how the blue-haired was making reference that it would be a romantic date. It was something that he would definitely do with his Lady...

He missed her so much, but her return was uncertain, and he had to accept it. He sighed resigned, and picked up the unconscious body of the thief, he had to deliver this package to police station before to rest, it was almost midnight and he was exhausted. But he was sure that without his new partner he would be worse, certainly considered him a blessing.

-Viperion...- whispered.