Chapter 23

A new villain threatened Paris, and the situation was more complicated when dealing with the great hero Chat Noir, well in this moment Chat Blanc.

The feline sowed destruction in its wake, and explosions leave the great metropolis in chaos.

The musician was still watching that window through which his friend had jumped. He was trying to assimilate the situation, he blamed himself for having caused that damage that led him to be akumatized.

He transformed quickly, doubting what he would do, he didn't want to hurt him anymore ... he had already suffered because of him...

-It is my fault, I hope to be able to solve it-he told trying to motivate himself.

The snake skilfully jumped in search of his friend. Fortunately, the trail of destruction allowed Viperion to follow and find him easily.

Chat had made a large crater in the middle of street, intense flames covered a building, and people were fleeing in panic.

He sighed heavily as he observed what that boy he admired so much had become... -Chat! Please stop it!- the blue-haired yelled meanwhile the white feline turned furiously in his direction.

-And what if I don't want. What will you do to me? a stupid snake like you could not against me!- he mocked.

The blue-haired was hurt by his words, but he knew that the evil within him had mastered him.  He quickly activated his bracelet because the earlier he could reverse time the more opportunities he would have to help him to get purified.

-I'll help you, you'll be fine soon, I promise-

-I don't want your help, and I don't care about your stupid promises.- yelled and he launched a great energy ball that almost hit the musician, but it was fast and with his lyre he created a shield that protected him from the attack.

-Even if you are akumatized, I will always be with you, you are my friend, I might even think that you are more than that ...so please react, you must return, I do not want to fight with you- said the blue haired sincerely.

The cat heard those words that confused him with his purpose of revenge. Despite the evil that dominated him, he had been moved by his words.

Viperion took that opportunity to get closer, and without thinking twice he stole a kiss on those sweet lips that he loved so much.

The white cat blinked in confusion, and for an instant his blue eyes turned green. Chat was carried away by the warm sensation that invaded him and returned that sweet kiss.

Hawkmoth noticed that he was losing control of his victim. So he started to use his power to dominate him again.

-That weakness will continue driving you to lose those you love.  You must take revenge on those who hurt you, and destroy those who take you away from your purpose. Once you fulfill your revenge you will bring me your and his miraculous as a reward.-

His eyes turn blue again, and he digs his claws into the Viperion's back, stabbing him mercilessly. The blood began to flow intensely, and the Chat walked away in satisfaction, leaving the boy who gave his heart badly hurt.

Chat Blanc had unfinished business against his father, and was more than ready to murder him in an act of revenge.

Luka was quite hurt, lying on the ground in a big pool of blood, coughing up blood and blaming himself for being so naive. He was a fool to believe that love would be able to remove the evil that that demon had on him ... or perhaps unrequited love could not cope with that evil...

He had no time to continue suffering from unrequited love. If he didn't go back in time he would die soon... With what little strength he had, he touched his bracelet.

-Second Chance- he whispered barely, as more blood surged along those words.