Chapter 32

-Please, save my father!-

The scarlet snake gave him a look full of sadness, he had already made a decision. Viperion knew that this timeline was better than where they died in the fire.  He couldn't risk losing Adrien, plus they had taken down the biggest threat from Paris.

-I'm sorry-He held the boy's shoulder with a serious look -but this sacrifice is for a greater good, we must protect it Paris and you better than anyone should understand it-

The blond's gaze faded along with his hope. With an abrupt movement he pulled away and went in the direction of his father.

-Sorry...-whispered while he was contemplating the Adrien's pain. -Tikki... Sass.. Div...-

-Stop!!!- a girl with pink hair and bunny ears appeared desperately, and  she covered his mouth. -Your battle is not over young hero!- Without consulting his opinion, the girl pushed him into a portal like where she had arrived

-What the hell?- Luka expressed confused as he contemplated the place where he was.

-This place is amazing, isn't it?-the rabbit said proudly.  -This is where all the magic of spacetime happens!!
but before going into more detail let me introduce myself, I am Bunnyx, bearer of the rabbit miraculous, and as you can see I can also control the time.

-How did you know?-

-Luka I know many things, and coming from the future makes me know even more- Viperion embarrassed at being exposed by his identity, and when she noticed it she gave a mocking laugh. -We are best friends for that reason I know it, well rather, we will be- he calmed down a bit.

-Well, what brings you to the past?-he inquired curious.

-I've been watching you... and I came to prevent you from destroying the future-

 and I came to prevent you from destroying the future-