Chapter 47

Chat was not in a hurry to go home since he had spoken with his father and had canceled his activities to spend time with Luka while he was in the hospital... but evidently things did not go as he expected and again he felt abandoned by those who mattered most to him, this pain was comparable to his father's contempt.

The cat felt disappointed by the fate, he believed that doing the right thing and saving Marinette would be the best, even if it meant not saving his mother... his tears stopped abruptly, because in that moment he realized that they were never able to use that power, so that meant there was still hope for his mother...

Although the blond was still not clear about how Viperion's power worked, and as it had been possible that he saved the girl, that simply made him believe that he would still have a chance, he had to talk to him, since perhaps he could help him.

So the need for an answer took him back to the hospital, the cat wanted to feel that he could count on him, he wanted the blue-haired to make him feel that everything would be fine.

He could no longer feel that sadness for his words, he was overwhelmed by the idea of ​​saving his mother, of believing that the magic of the miraculous could be the answer again. Furhermore, the blond was sure that the boy who owned his heart must have a reason to hide their relationship, because definitely what happened moments ago must be a misunderstanding...

Without thinking twice, Chat Noir entered through the window of Luka's hospital room.

- Chat?! What are you doing here?- exclaimed the confused girl.

-Visiting his boyfriend- the boy on the bed smiled quite naturally, like it's the most obvious thing in the universe. That caused an intense blush on the cat's face, his dark mask contrasting intensely with the red of his face. -With those colors it seems that you want to be Mister Bug- Luka scoffed, embarrassing the blond more. -You know I love to see you this cute, kitty-

Marinette could not believe what her eyes saw. It was such a sweet scene, so adorable, and she was so shocked by the situation, so her mouth was still open.

Luka laughed mischievously enjoying the reactions of his friends. His lover covered his face in shame, trying to calm down and reduce his blush. While Marinette was too shocked by the news.

But it had certainly been strong news for Marinette, since the two boys who had pretended and shown feelings of love for her, were now dating. Nonetheless, her face showed the great happiness that it caused her that her friends had found love, and she knew both guys were amazing so they would surely do great as a couple

Luka saw how Chat was still blushing, and he though that was for the unexpectedness of his words. Certainly the bluehaired really felt guilty and wanted to remedy it and let him know that if he valued their relationship. However, he didn't regret saying that they were only friends when he was Adrien because the musician had his reasons, and he just knew it was best to wait.

So he still had to make up for his lover for hurting him. Luka slowly got up from his bed in the direction of the feline. Even when he was still weak and tired, that didn't matter to him and he showed him a confident look. The bluehaired positioned himself in front of him and taking advantage of the difference in height, he sweetly kissed his head.

Marinette blushed at the beauty of the scene of both boys. She had simply never thought about how adorable the love between boys was, until she saw these two beautiful men show affection in such a tender way.

-Thanks for coming to see me kitty, I know we have to talk and I know I owe some explanations, so I appreciate you giving me this opportunity- the guitarist gave him a hug while resting his head on Chat's shoulder. -I'm sorry, I know that I hurt you, I saw your tears and still I didn't do anything, I just thought I was doing the right thing but I only hurt you...-

The blond could feel the musician's tears wet his suit.

-Princess, could you leave us alone, we have some issues to talk about.- the cat kindly asked, and she nodded understanding that her presence was inopportune at that moment.

Chat Noir carried the boy in his arms to take him back to his bed, without saying goodbye to the girl who was leaving because he was still confused about her, and how she could influence his boyfriend so much.

-Adrien, you know that I know that we are more than friends, right?-

-Of course, we are best friends, you confirmed it to Marinette- he said in a way of claim.

-I had to do it- held his face tenderly contemplating that emerald gaze. -that was the right thing-

-I do not get it-

-It's pretty simple actually, you just refused to accept it- the cat looked at him expectantly, wanting to understand his words and finally have an answer. -Marinette still loves you, she told you, even I heard it...-

-But that doesn't mean we should lie to her, she deserves to know the truth!-

-Chat is not that simple, when I saved her, initially she did not want to, she only wanted to die ... and I fear that knowing that you will never love her could affect her! She has barely been out of the hospital for a day, we must give her time to recover her life, she will understand, it's just a matter of time.- he gently caressed his hand,
but the cat abruptly pulled away.

-Although I do not agree on this, I trust that you know what you are doing, and if you think it is the right thing to do, I will support you- but the blond's expression showed some annoyance.

-You do not seem very convinced, I would even dare to say that something bothers you... If it weren't because the one who should be jealous is me, I would think you are- he said pondering the situation and thinking about the cat's reactions

-I will not deny that I am!  see how you look at her, how you smile at her ... I definitely can't feel calm when you're with her!- the musician burst out laughing.

-How can you feel insecure when she just confessed her love to you again?-
Luka kept laughing, which infuriated the blond. -She was and still is important to me, I will not deny it- the bluish held his hand more firmly again. - but my heart already has an owner- he took his hand to put it on his heart -and it beats for you-

Chat was blushing even more intense than when he arrived, and he was about to cover his embarrassed face that he did not realize that the older one stole a sweet kiss from him.

-I will continue kissing you until you put aside your insecurities and do not doubt my love- he whispered on his lips to kiss him again.

This time the intensity was higher, the blond lay on the musician, stroking his hair while the blue-haired pulled the cat closer to him. They were really enjoying the moment as if they weren't in the hospital, Chat started to undress Luka, and actually it was easy because he only brought the hospital gown.

However, the cat's ring was blinking and this interrupted the moment, lowering the horny and making them return to reality. Slowly they both separated with heavy breathing.

-Although I would like to continue with this all day, before I go I must tell you something, I came here looking for your help... or rather Viperion... please help me to save my mother! Give her a second chance! - Chat Noir looked at him pleadingly between tears on his face.

-You know that I would do the impossible for your happiness, count on me, my sweet kitty- the cat wiped his tears and gave him a sweet smile, that captivated Luka, for tenderness that he was able to show even with him mask. -I love you kitty-

-I love you too and I promise that later we will finish this pending- he said to say goodbye before jumping out the window.