Chapter 4

Viperion had recovered from his injuries, he was in the past again. He sighed with relief, for a moment he thought that he wouldn't make it.

Now, he need to change his strategy...

He was observing, but this time he won't escape with Chat. He won't have enough time to convince him that he is an ally. Certainly, Chat lost trust in others since he believed that he was abandoned by Ladybug.

The blue hero was unsure of what to do, but it was a fight and they had to do something quickly if he wanted to avoid the tragedy.

As usual when he gets nervous, he unconsciously started to move the strings of his instrument. Usually is his favorite guitar, but in this moment his lyre was producing a sublime melody. Meanwhile a glow covered his lyre, it was increasing with the complexity of the movement of his fingers.

However, he was not sure how to use his lyre yet, he had been a superhero only twice, and he didn't receive additional information from Sass. Even at the beginning of this fight, he launched an attack and saved Chat Noir by accident, because he just played some random notes with his instrument. But now, he had a better idea of his magical capabilities thanks to his anxiety.

The snake hero concentrated his attention in the fight, Chat was close to that fatal end. Nevertheless, Viperion was able to notice something different during the fight, this could be the key to his victory.

-I need more time- he touched his bracelet -Second chance-

Viperion appeared and instantly he jumped down to the dark battlefield, this time without fear of the shadow.

-Oh now our little coward came back- the shadow laughed -I will annihilate you like the little scum you are, Lizard boy-

-Please, I know that you are stupid, but it is obvious that I am a snake. And you won't stop me, we will finish you! Here and now!-

Immediately, the blue hero started to play with his lyre.

-Ha! You believe that this stupid song will save you of my darkness-

-Of course- the melody became intense and the brightness of his instrument started to destroy the darkness.

- What are you doing?!-

-I've already told you that we will finish this now! And you still have not seen all my power!-

The villain became very angry and his desire of blood had increased.

-Chat! Activate your power now!- the cat nodded in affirmation, obeying the order.

-Cataclysm!-

-You won't be able to do anything to me- The shadow man create multiple shadow daggers like the previous times.

But Viperion change the rhythm of the song, and increase the speed of the movement of his fingers.

Everything around him seemed static but it was actually slowly. On the roof he understood that his melody could influence the flow of time. He saw how his music affected the speed of their movements during the fight.

The villain had not launched his attack yet. So the snake hero was in advantage, he continued playing his song while he was kicking his opponent at multiple vital points, but he was not able to keep this state for a long time, he was so tired and his bracelet started to sound.

The time was at its normal speed. The humanoid shadow fell to the ground,  as a consequence of pain. And Viperion took this opportunity, the villain was distracted, so the snake took his gloves and break them.

An a black and purple butterfly emerged from the gloves. And the shadow disappeared leaving a normal person.

-Chat is your turn! Destroy the Akuma!- Chat Noir touched the butterfly and it disappeared in a moment. Viperion knew that without Ladybug they were unable to purify the Akuma, and the only option was destroyed.

Viperion walked towards Chat. And he extended his fist excited. The cat felt invaded by nostalgia and repeated his action.

-Pound it- shouted in unison.

-Thank you, but who are you? And what the hell did you do? It was amazing!-

-I am Viperion, and I can control the time- his bracelet sound again announcing his soon transformation. -Sorry I have to run- and jumped moving away from the place.

-Viperion... - he sighed watching how the blue disappeared into the distance.