Chapter 12

At the top of the Eiffel Tower, a blushed hero was waiting for his patrol partner. His heart was beating so quickly, and his mind was a chaos due to the moments that he shared with his new friend. He had a lot to process...

Luka was remembering how he tried to finish with his life, when he jumped from the bridge. For a moment, he thought that it would be a success, when he started to drown. However, he opened his eyes abruptly when the parisian hero was giving him mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

He had been annoyed and frustrated that he hadn't completed that act, but at the same time, he felt better to notice that someone had worried about his pathetic life. After coughing the ingested water, and regaining consciousness. The blue-haired sighed disappointed.

-I don't know your reasons, but you must not give up!- the cat looked at him quite seriously, and this blushed the musician. - There is always something or someone to keep fighting for-

Without waiting for an answer, the hero took him in his arms and carried him around Paris to take him home safely.

That day something changed, Luka previously admired the hero for his work saving the city from the Akuma's attacks, but now he admired his courage and his desire to help people.

That genuine concern that Chat Noir had given him the encouragement to move on, and keep his hope alive.

Time had passed, and Luka had remained positive, so it was a matter of time before he was chosen as a wearer of the snake's miraculous.

He was convinced that there was a reason, fate had played a role in this, and the idea that he could be close to the blonde made him more excited. Luka wanted to save him just as he had saved his life... He would always be grateful, but he was also not aware that his feelings went beyond gratitude...

He sighed as he gazed at the nightscape of the city of love...

-Sorry for being late-

-No problem, you must have a good reason- Viperion smiled at the cat presence.

-Actually, yes... I was trying to protect someone- Luka was surprised, it had been around ten minutes that they had said goodbye, well, he in his civil form.

-Was it an akuma?- asked curious.

-Oh no, it was not a battle or something like yesterday. I just wanted to support someone... -

-I see- the snake was blushed because the cat was referring to him. -So this person must be important to you-

-Well, I don't know him enough, I just saved him twice... - Chat was blushed and nervous with Viperion's comment.

-If you react like that, there must be something else, right?- inquired the snake.

-It's just that I understand the feeling that is capable of pushing you to suicide, so I am decided to help this guy even if we are not friends...- the blond's gaze showed the sadness generated by thinking about his family situation and the desire to end his existence.

Although he represses his tears, his pain was evident. And the blue hero stood in front of him and held his hand.

-Chat...- now the roles were reversed, Viperion was who was comforting the cat. -I know that I am not Ladybug, but I will do my best because I want to be for you, I'll be always with you- while he saying those words, he noticed that it was not taking effect because an akuma was flying in Chat's direction.

Viperion rushed to activate his bracelet, and without thinking twice he kissed him, in an attempt to change his negative feelings.

~ Hiiii ~
I am looking for some feedback!
I would like to know your opinion about this story. I want to improve my following chapters, and your comments could be helpful!! Thanks for reading!!

 I want to improve my following chapters, and your comments could be helpful!! Thanks for reading!!