Chapter 14

A new day at school finished, his fencing class was over and he was free of modeling today.

Adrien was so excited to get home and escape as Chat because he wanted some company, as his loneliness made him miserable. So he took advantage of having free time to go visit his new friend.

Obviously, he would have to go in his superhero version because he would not be welcomed as himself, as he was hated by Luka.

The music that the boy played was sublime, a warm melody capable of melting any heart.  So he was able to interrupt him and just watched him through the window admiring the beauty of the scene, where he put all his soul in every strum of the string

Once Luka finished his song, without thinking twice, Chat entered without asking permission.

-Wow, it seems that to be a hero you don't have a lot of work since it's 3 days in a row of seeing us.-

-I was just passing through the neighborhood- Chat tried to be casual with his answer, however, the blue-haired was not able to believe in his excuse.

-You don't have to lie, there is no neighborhood, I live on a boat-

-Okay, you caught me, but I don't have friends and you're the closest to one-

The musician felt empathy, since he had experienced something similar, he always avoided people introverted and misunderstood, music was his only company. Luka had no friends, until she arrived to his life... But now he was not alone again. So Chat was definitely the closest person for him too.

-I say the same-

Chat was surprised with that answer, he expected that Luka was popular considering that he looks so cool, so it was difficult to believe that he has not friends. Adrien was forgetting that the same thought applies to him, being a famous model with a lot of fans.

-I appreciate that you had come because seeing you makes my days happier.- Luka smiled sincerely while he was thinking about all the time that he spent together in these days, specially the kisses that he had the opportunity to stole to him.

Chat blushed with his comment, he noticed the cute that Luka is when he smiled. He hadn't the chance to appreciate this master piece before, except once and he was not able to value it, this happened when he was taking with Marinette.

The idea of her possible relationship with her friend bothered him. He was unable to understand why, but his mood had been ruined by the thought of these two being together.

-Is something wrong?- asked worried Luka.

-Eh?!-

-Your expression changed-

-Oh sorry, I am worry about the chaos that Hawk Moth causes.- Chat lied.

-You don't have to apologize, you do the best saving Paris. We really appreciate your effort!-

-Thanks, but I should take advantage of this time with my friend instead of worrying myself. So... let's talk about something else.-

-Sure-

-Mmmmm ... - Chat was thinking when he focused his attention in the guitar. -Ey Luka, did you compose the song?-

-Yeah, I compuse this song with all my heart for Marinette, she is someone very special to me. And I hope she can hear this song one day.-

-Surely, she will love it, it's a beautiful piece.- said the hero despondent, but he didn't notice that Luka was in the same mood.

-Thanks, although I doubt that it will happen soon.-

-The song is beautiful you should go right now to sing to her, like a serenade, she deserves to hear it.- Chat encouraged him thinking that the blue-haired deserved to be happy.

Luka's expression was looking more and more down.

-If only she could...-