Extra 1

◇◇◇◇◇◇
This is not part of the main plot, but I wanted to give this special moment to Luka ♡
Adrien's mother is still pending so wait for the next chapter
◇◇◇◇◇◇

After a week in bed due to overuse of his Miraculous, Luka would finally be discharged.

The musician didn't really feel like that time in the hospital was that terrible, because he had the opportunity to spend more time with Sass, and even though he had to give him a lot of mints for him to recover as well.

Fortunately, during this time on bed, the blue-haired learned a lot about the miraculous, at least from his kwami's perspective. And mainly he discovered more about Shé, with that he understood a lot about his power.

In addition, he used this time to write new songs, all inspired by the experiences lived in recent months and especially about his beloved feline.

And although those lyrics and melodies were not heard yet, other than Sass, he knew that these songs represented the deepest part of his heart, even his soul.

The musician collected his things from his room, ready to finally leave the hospital. Since his condition had improved remarkably since he stopped using his powers. However, he had to recognize that it had really been irresponsible to have used so much power in such a short time, but he did not regret because he was pretty sure that it had all been absolutely worth it.

His boyfriend looked at him smiling, when he saw how excited Luka was to finally be discharged.

While his mother looked at him worried, as she knew that his stay in the hospital would be expensive because he had been treated for heart problems and the treatment and studies performed were specialized. She knew they might not be able to afford it, but seeing her son healthy and happy as he was at the time made her feel like going into debt would be worth it.

The blond noticed the concern of Luka's mother, so he smiled in the direction of the older.

-You don't have to worry about money I plan to cover Luka's hospital expenses-

-No boy you don't have to, this is his mother's responsibility.-

-But, how could I not do it for the person I care about the most?- he said to hold his boyfriend's hand and kiss his cheek.

The woman was moved by his words and intentions to help them. She really enjoyed seeing how the blond could love her son. However, she couldn't accept his money. -I don't think it's correct, plus I don't think your father agrees.-

-My father authorized me to use money from my earnings, so there will be no problem.-

It was a reality that Gabriel had changed, he wanted to redeem all those years of evil. He had even paid Marinette's hospital expenses and supported some other charities for those harmed by his akumas.

-I think both were delayed, the expenses have already been covered- a girl said smiling as she entered the room.

-But by whom?- asked the musician's mother, since the girl did not have that amount of money.

-Sorry for being late- said an adult male voice entering the room.

Mrs. Couffaine's fury was evident
-Only seventeen years late, but who counts the time... anyway, you decided to get us out of your life so I don't know why you came back-

The blue-haired was impressed by the news, he couldn't believe that after so many years he finally had his father in front of him, the man he had admired for years. However, Luka felt annoyed and disappointed to know that he had abandoned them, but it was impossible not to feel that happiness when he finally met him.

-And well how did you find out?- the woman claimed him.

-Marinette started an online campaign to collect money for her hospitalized friend, and when I saw that it was Luka I left my Asian tour to come see him...- Jagged looked embarrassed in the direction of his son -I was afraid to be late, but I am glad to see that my son is better now-
He kept looking at him guiltily, hesitant to say what he really felt, but at the end he decided to proceed -Luka, you might hate me for abandoning you, but could you allow me to hug you at least this time-

The blue-haired nodded, still shocked by everything that happened in the last minutes. It was a lot of information to process, but he definitely would not deny receiving that hug that he had longed for years.

-I would love that- he said in a sweet and sincere way that it touched his father's heart.

Jagged wrapped him lovingly in his arms.

-I'm sorry I was a coward who ran away from his responsibilities, I believed that success and fame were more important, that blind me to what really matters... my family, you should have been my priority, but I didn't understand it until I thought that I might lose you without having a chance to meet you... I'm sorry I wasn't there for you before, but I was so wrong...- The purple haired began to cry, lamenting so many years of selfishness. -I hope you can give me the opportunity to be your father, maybe I am not the father you deserve but at least I will do my best with you and your sister to make you feel that you have a father who loves you- He hugged him tighter and the bluehead began to cry too.

Luka could feel for the first time the warmth of his father's love, and although he still felt overwhelmed that everything had been so fast, he was not going to deny that he was grateful to have almost died, since now he had his father in his life.