Chapter 45

Luka opened his eyes to find himself in that hospital room, connected to multiple medical devices. However, he was not feeling bad and that could be attributed to Shé's help, so he desperately proceeded to rip everything off.

The devices began to sound alerting the blond who was sleeping in the chair next to him.

The smile drew on the model's face when he saw how his beloved reacted.  -You've awakened!- but Luka ignored him, and the musician hurried to transform. -Wait, what are you doing?!- However, again the blond was ignored, and the snake rushed to jump out the window before the nurse arrived.

Not caring about anything, Viperion rushed in with a serious and confident face, he knew what he had to do.

He had finally arrived, and although it would have been easier to get there without being a hero, this was a mission for Viperion. Afterwards, he leaned out of her window, and with great pain in his heart seeing the girl in her condition, he finally decided to slip into her room.

Luka caressed her cheek, then kissed her forehead gently and with sweetness he began to play his lyre with that melody that came from his pain when seeing her prostrate in that bed.

While he played each string, each note, the bluehaired remembered the words of Shé. Since that conversation he understood that he was able to create second chances. Luka just had to believe it and find the melody that allowed him to achieve it.

The hero focuses his thoughts on those memories with his dear friend, the times he made her smile and how he came to love her so much even though it was not a corresponded love.

His melody was quite sweet and warm, that it could move anyone who heard it. Actually, it was because he was determined to make her smile again and give her a chance to be as happy as he was with Adrien.

However, intense tears flowed from his eyes, these were uncontrollable, they ran down his cheeks while the music invaded the room. Luka was not able to understand why he was crying, he did not feel the desire to cry because he was excited, he has hope to be able to change the things. So those tears were strange to him, since they seemed to belong to someone else.

The more he played that melody, his lyre lit up more and those tears intensified. In that moment he understood something, the melody connected him to Marinette. The bluehaired was feeling her pain, that suffering that her body was not capable of transmitting in that state.

That was the key to understand his power, he had focused on remembering his past together not Marinette's past, what she had lost and why she deserved a second chance. 

Luka had to be objective and focus this exclusively on Marinette, regardless of what he could feel for her or how would he feel if things changed. As a consequence, the connection with Marinette was intensifying that the musician was able to visualize fragments of her memories.

So it was evident that this attempt was working because the brightness of his lyre was increased considerably really quickly. In addition, Marinette began to light up with a beautiful turquoise glow that fluctuated according to the beat of the melody.

-Sass, Shé, the power of time, please help me to save Marinette, to give her a Seco...- however his statement was interrupted.

-No! Wait!- However, although he knew that voice, he realized that he could only hear it in his mind.

- Marinette? - he asked confused, without stopping the music, in order to avoid stopping their connection.

-Please stop, I don't deserve a second chance.- begged that sweet voice broken in tears.

-You can't say this, that's not the Marinette I know! You can't give up!-

-But I have been a fool, I don't understand how you can believe in me... I let my feelings control me, even when all of Paris trusted me, I was not able to fulfill my responsibility-the musician's tears were more intense due to the intensity of the Marinette's feelings. -I certainly never did enough to end the evil, by looking for the identity of Hawkmoth, I limited myself to just finishing the akumas without delving further about it. I did not take the necessary measures, and I failed as a heroin...-

-You never failed, you always gave your best, I have no doubt about that. Especially if you were able to sacrifice your life to protect Paris, never doubt that you have given everything. Actually, I was never wrong... You’re an extraordinary girl, clear as a musical note, the girl who stole my heart- the tears abruptly stopped.

-Luka!!!- she said surprised since she was not fully aware that it was her friend- Thank you for continuing to believe in me, and I think you're right it's not time to give up yet- a smile was drawn on the hero's face.

-Second chance- he expressed determined, as the turquoise glow expanded and it was a matter of seconds for that bright light fade.

The blue-haired was exhausted, that power had consumed almost all his energy, he could not maintain his transformation any longer, and he returned to his civil form. Luka was pretty weak, but he still didn't want to faint, until verifying that if his effort had been worth it.

Fortunately, it was a matter of seconds for the girl to start reacting. Slowly the girl opened her eyes, her body had regenerated to the physical condition it was in before the accident.

The musician without thinking twice, hugged Marinette when he saw her awake. Tears are shed by both, the moment was touching.

However, the girl stopped the moment when she realized something.

-Adrien...- she uttered surprised to see him in her room, she was still aware of their last conversation.

The bluehaired was about to turn in the blond's direction when he lost consciousness and fainted.

-Luka!!!- both yelled worry, but the cat's reflections helped Adrien to catch the musician and prevent him from hitting the ground.

While carrying the boy in his arms, the blond approached the girl. -I think you two need to rest, I'd better ask for help for him.- Marinette just nodded, she was still confused by everything that happened... -I hope you give me the opportunity to clarify things, and I hope you can forgive me... and by the way I am happy to know that you have recovered.- Adrien kissed her forehead with Chat's tenderness and confidence, which only confused the girl more.

At the same time, Adrien felt excited and happy that she had finally woke up. However, guilt invaded him, and he felt confused by the words that he heard from his lover to his friend, the blond certainly felt confused.

Maybe with Marinette back, he wouldn't love him anymore? He had never thought of that possibility until he saw that scene...

Marinette is finally back! I hope you enjoyed this new chapter!!! Please let me know your opinion, and please vote for it!!!!! Thanks for your support!!! ♡

https://pin.it/7rfJ7yo