Chapter 15

-I don't understand-

-Well, maybe I should show you, so please don't ask me anything-

-But...-

-I don't feel comfortable talking about this, so please be patient and trust me, it is not easy for me- Luka held his hand looking for support, and the blond understood immediately.

- I get it, I promise you that I won't mention it-

-Thank you, I really appreciate it-

The blue-haired put a bluish scarf around his neck, and put his coat.
The autumn cold was beginning to become more present, and he had to bundle up properly to avoid a cold.

Chat was surprised, the musician was wearing a scarf similar to the one that his father gave him on his birthday. The difference was that the color because this matched the boy's hair. Now Adrien was curious about this coincidence...

-So you are wearing a Designer scarf, I think is a Gabriel's original-

-Ha!, of course not. This is more valuable. It's an Marinette's creation- Luka touched that scarf lovingly thinking of his friend.

«So she was saying the truth» Adrien felt like an idiot.

-Chat, be quite please, I'm trying to stay cool with this-

-Sorry...-

-Take this- the musician threw him a coat and a beret.

-Wait, what do i need this for?  my supersuit is enough.-

-But it would be uncomfortable to walk through the streets with the great hero. I really hate getting attention.-

-Okay, as you wish-

It was dusk, and darkness would soon come to Paris. They didn't notice the time that they spent together, the elapsed hours feel like minutes.

They came to a flower shop, where they meet the boy, they even already had his order. The blond didn't ask, he just waited outside for what the transaction was completed.

A uncomfortable silence surrounded them, but Chat had made a promise and although he was full of doubts he had to be patient with his only friend.

Finally they arrived to the hospital.

-Hi Luka nice tu see you- the nurse greeted quite excitedly.

-Hi Elizabeth, you look so pretty today-the girl blushed at the compliment.

Chat Noir was surprised with the familiarity and kindness with which they were treated that he felt uncomfortable and annoying. «Was what he wanted to show him about his relationship with this girl?» «was the flower for the nurse?» Chat was overthinking the situation, and he didn't notice that someone was calling him.

-Ey Chat, didn't you hear me? It's on this side- Luka grabbed his hand and pulled him into the corridor, walking until they arrived.

Luka sighed heavily trying to calm himself, Chat watched him expectantly until he decided to open the door.

-Hi Marinette, I miss you today- he said trying to sound animated when he entered. -I've missed you as much as since that day.- he was about to burst into tears when Chat entered the room.

-Princess...- tears began to run down his cheeks.