Chapter 34

Everything was destruction again, he was in the middle of the fight. And it was his time to remedy everything and save Adrien from death and his darkness.

Again Luka contemplated how Hawkmoth tortured his own son, how he was willing to murder him in cold blood without knowing that he could lose his only family.

Viperion was worried because he knew that if he attacked his opponent, he would immediately kill the weak cat. The situation of rescuing a hostage was complicated, and after two failures he had no ideas.

The snake clenched his fist in frustration, and in that moment he realized that he still possessed the lucky charm, that little box of matches.

As consequence, the hero was looking around him looking for a clue, he was overwhelmed when he heard the blond's suffering. However, for an instant he saw a bouquet of flowers light up and he saw another object. At that moment he made sense of his charm.

Ignoring all the chaos, he approached those objects surrounded by debris and destruction. As he bent down to pick up the flowers, he said in a melancholy voice. -I understand what it is like to feel that life takes the person you love away from you.- He sighed and placed the bouquet close to Emily's body.  -Bringing her flowers in the hope that today will be the day that she will finally wake up and return to your life- then he lit a match to light a candle and place it close to her. -when you didn't even believe in God but the pain makes you beg for her to come back to you and losing faith when that miracle doesn't happen.  Maybe you think I don't understand what this pain is, but you were wrong...-

Hawkmoth was paralyzed, the boy's words were real, these were filled with the same pain and agony that he felt. Gabriel was so shocked to hear his life recounted by a stranger that he seemed to know everything he had experienced in recent years. Unconsciously dropped the cat, and Chat fell unconscious.

-So if you understand this pain, you can understand why I do all this-

-No, because even though I'm miserable, I can't think of the idea of ​​making others suffer.-

-That's because you're weak and pathetic. I will give everything for my beloved Emily-

-Even your son's life-

-Don't get Adrien into this!- shouted the older furious.

-I think you do not know the power of my miraculous- he looked at him confused -but it is the power to create timelines... and unfortunately Adrien is always the one who pays the consequences of your actions... if you really love your son you must stop  this madness!-

-You're wrong!- yelled desperately -I love my son, and I do all this for him, he needs his mother. My mistakes caused my beloved Emily to be in this state. For that reason, Adrien should understand that all this is necessary. So don't think your stupid words will stop me!-

Although Luka would like to show him all the damage that Gabriel did to his son, showing him how he had hurt him and even tried to kill him.  He was aware that it was not a good idea to reveal Chat's identity because the madness of this villain could lead him to a worse tragedy.

-Well there's no time to waste, I still have to get your miraculous- with a psycho smile ready to kill the cat.

But skillfully Écarlate tied the moth with his yoyo. The hero was desperate, he really wished he could show him what he had experienced in other timelines. Suddenly a glow emerged from his lyre, he didn't know what it meant but he knew he should play it. He pulled hard the yo-yo string to make his opponent fall and thus gain time. Hurriedly, Luka started with a soft melody as if the instrument guided him.

As Viperion played the instrument, intense tears emerged from the villain. Hawkmoth contemplated how the body of his son was consumed by flames, while he cried with the body of his wife and finally died in the explosion of fire.

When the music stopped the villain undid the transformation and Nooroo emerged at his side. -I can't continue destroying my family.- Gabriel took off the amulets and threw them to Viperion -Maybe you should take your friend to a hospital- he said without knowing the cat's identity, since the snake blocked that in his memory.

The hero nodded and carried his friend as they left the place. He was jumping between buildings relieved to be able to rescue his partner.

On the way to the hospital, the blond woke up. -Apparently you weren't so terrible as the new Ladybug- he mocked-thanks for saving me-

-I already told you, do not call me Ladybug! It is embarrassing!- said Écarlate so blushing that he resembled the red of his suit. -but i'm glad you woke up-

-I couldn't let myself be beaten, Paris still needs me!-

-Well, maybe you can take a break- he said as he showed him the miraculous of his enemy.

-I wish my lady had been able to witness our triumph-he said with a face full of pain. -but I know she would be proud of you...Luka- the snake was stunned.