Chapter 10

A new day in the school started, and Adrien was walking towards his classroom.

He placed his backpack and sat in his usual place. The blond was feeling so tired after fighting against two akumas the previous day.

He sighed tired, without Ladybug these fights had become complicated, they have already noticed that recently the akumas were stronger than previous. And when he started to fight alone, he was in disadvantage. However, yesterday everything changed, he remembered how the blue-haired saved him and Adrien was not able to avoid smiling.

At that moment, his friend Nino arrived accompanied by his girlfriend Alya. Adrien received an annoyed look from the girl, which was customary every time that she saw him.

He never asked her about this behavior, nor to his best friend, both of them had stopped talking to him after he returned from a fashion show in Prague.

Nevertheless, Adrien assumed that it was related to the rejection of Marinette's declaration of love. Also, he didn't understand how Alya could hate him for that reason because he was sincere with Marinette about his feelings...

Despite that, the Alya's contempt was not the only weird thing. Since the blond returned from Prague, he noticed that Marinette had not attended school. It was almost three months and Adrien didn't know anything about her.

At the beginning, he tried contacting her by messages but she never answered back any text. He thought if she was ignoring him, it was normal, as a consequence of the rejection. However, the days were passing and she didn't text back, even her social media accounts were inactive, so he prefered to ask.

He tried to talk with Alya, but her answer was quite cold, even rude.
-I doubt that you really care! Telling you would be wasting my time! So don't bother me!

Even Nino was quite serious about it.
-It's complicated, but nobody wants to talk about it.  I'm sorry but I'm with Alya in this-

Adrien was frustrated, nobody had said anything to him about this, and it seemed that they were very reserved when Marinette was mentioned, even Chloe was quiet when he asked her.

The classes passed, the blond was not able to concentrate at all. His thoughts oscillated between the mystery of Marinette, the disappearance of his Lady and his new hero partner "Viperion".

Finally the bell rang announcing that classes were over. Adrien collected his things and he headed to the car that was waiting for him at the entrance.

He was absorbed by his thoughts, that he did not notice when he collided with someone.

-Sorry, I didn't notice while I was walking- said the blond ashamed

Adrien got up and he tried to provide a hand to the guy who was still lying on the ground. At that moment he realized that he knew that bluish hair. The model blushed with the though of  how he had saved him from being stabbed the night before, and how he as Chat Noir carried him in his arms over the rooftops of Paris.

However, the blue haired slapped his hand sharply, in a gesture of rejection. Furthermore, Luka shot him a murderous look, even worse than the looks that Alya gave him.
It was surprising, that it was the same guy from the night before.

Luka got up indifferent and continued on his way, completely ignoring the blond.

-Wait a second! Why did you reacted like this? We don't even know each other-

-I know you Agreste, and I hate you! You destroyed my happiness-