Chapter 7

-I think someone likes to get in troubles- Luka opened his eyes surprised, he expected his death, but he was alive and that voice was known for him.

-Chat...- whispered while the elder noticed that he was in the arms of the Parisian superhero.

-You are lucky to be rescued a second time by the great Chat Noir- the blond smiled mischievously, as a consequence the blue haired blushed slightly.

Chat delicately placed the boy in a safe place out of range of the fight.

-I'll come back for you once I'm done with that idiot- and the cat hero hurried back to the scene of the action.

-You think I'm afraid of a brat in a silly suit-

-You absolutely should- he said confidently. -Cataclysm!-

-What the hell is that?! It doesn't matter, I'll get rid of you with this.-the thief pointed his gun again.

-Ha! You are an idiot! -Chat touched his pistol with his hand and in a matter of seconds it was disintegrated surprising the bandit. -If you are smart and don't want to be next, it is better that you give up.-

The thief raised his arms in surrender.

-I've already called the police, so great fun awaits you in your new home "the jail"- Luka said returning to the crime scene.

-I told you to wait!-

-You don't have to deal with everything alone-

-I am alone- Chat hung his head.-She left me, but I am able to protect this city by my own-

During this distraction the villain approached to Chat with the intention of stabbing him. Luka noticed that and he deviated the attack with a kick and the thief was disarmed.

-As I told you, you are not alone- now Chat was blushed with the comment.

-Thank y..-

- Idiots- the bandit interrupted -how can I be at a disadvantage before two pathetic teenagers?- almost immediately a dark butterfly landed on his mask. And the imminent happened, Paris had a new villain attacking the city.

-I don't have much time, but first I must put you safe- without asking, Chat carried the boy in his arms again, and he walked away over the rooftops. Fortunately, the villain was not able to follow them.

His ring was blinking, he just had 5 minutes more.

-I will be okay- Luka mentioned after he noticed that Chat's transformation would happen soon. -I don't want to interfere with your fight, I'm just a nuisance right now.- he actually wanted to transform too as soon as possible, in order to support Chat.

-I really sorry, but I don't have another option- In his despair of not wanting to reveal his identity, he left the blue-haired in a park.

Both hid as fast they could, and Adrien and Viperion appeared in the same park, but in different places ignoring each other's presence.