Chapter 28

A greater brilliance than the lucky charm emerged from the superhero, destroying most of the insects that surrounded him.

The light dissipated and a new hero was presented, his hair was still red but with some aqua lights in the left side of his fringe. His suit had scarlet snake scales that were complemented by some onyx scales, it was as if a snake was capable of resembling the style of a ladybug. However, these scales had a litmus effect that when illuminated were bluish, a marvelous effect that could only be achieved by a miraculous.

-I am Viperion Écarlate- he introduced himself to his enemy and ally.

-Viperion...- The blond looked at him shocked, the boy who took risks for him had always been Viperion. He had proven to be his friend more than an ally... but maybe Adrien thought of him more than just a friend, the last time he remembered him, it was when the snake kissed him in an attempt to prevent the cat from being akumatized. Remembering that moment blushed his cheeks, that sweet sensation he hadn't been able to forget. Seeing him again and willing to give his life for him made his heart race.

Adrien looked for strength in himself and managed to get up. -I will not leave you alone- however he couldn't keep standing, but he was willing to keep fighting.

-Interesting- Hawkmoth said darkly- It seems these young heroes are full of surprises... Unification... I had heard of its existence but had never seen it in person.- he said contemplating the new appearance of the hero. -I think today is a great day to try it, especially because I will have the miracles of creation, destruction and as an extra the snake.- the moth decreed very confident without feeling intimidated by his rivals.

-I will never allow it!!-the snake yelled.

-I didn't ask for your permission!!- and in a movement of his baton, he launched a flurry of butterflies that pushed him in the direction of the moth.

Although the blond tried to resist, he did not have enough strength to avoid being led to his enemy.

Viperion Écarlate desperately played his lyre trying to modify the flow of time, but it seemed to be unsuccessful, the butterflies were not affected by his melody, an apparent consequence of Sass's weakness.

In the blink of an eye, the cat was the prey of his enemy. -Did you miss me? - he mocked him. Hawkmoth was holding him by the neck with the intention of torturing him in revenge.

-Let it go!- demanded the scarlet.

-I would only do it in exchange for your miraculous-

-No! That will never happen!- the snake said overwhelmed when he saw how his friend fainted at the hands of the enemy.

Desperately, the snake threw his yo-yo, trying to pull Chat towards him, but the force of the purple was greater, so he was able to take it away.

-It's a shame that you prefer the hard way, because in this situation I have the advantage. -the purple took his dagger and placed it on the blonde's neck -or am I wrong my little hostage? You don't doubt that I will enjoy making you suffer slowly and painfully before taking your miracle. - He said like the psycho that he is

The scene was terrible, the blond was subdued with no option. -So if you want your pathetic friend to stay alive, you'd better stay out of it....if I see you trying to interfere, believe me I won't hesitate to kill him now. And do not despair that soon I will destroy you too- the moth said threateningly.

He realized that the situation was more complicated and his inexperience did not help him, he was not able to deal with these conditions.

Without realizing it due to his anxiety, he began to play his lyre, and he could notice small reddish flashes coming from a pipe. By continuing playing his melody and looking around, he could see how it was not a glow, but object stood out. Viperion was confused and as he kept playing he saw how two other places were also colored red with black. At that moment, he understood why he would need his lucky charm.

- Second Chance- instantly, he activated his bracelet. He knew that if he was wrong it could cost him dearly, so he would need at least one more chance to succeed.