Chapter 30

-Second Chance- the snake traumatized after the fire, he was back in time before the disaster he had created.

Again Écarlate witnessed the suffering of his friend. Although hearing cat's screams of agony filled him with sadness, he was relieved to know that he was still alive, that he would still have a chance to save him.

Luka was aware that he could not attack Hawkmoth or he would assassinate the blond, nor could he run away and abandon his partner.

Due to that alternate timeline, he knew the identity of the feline. Although Chat Noir was Adrien, Luka did not consider that his feelings for the blond had changed. It was because when Viperion felt that he was losing him, he was able to overcome his resentments to the model...

The snake, even with its frustrations, he had always known that it could not blame Adrien... It was true that Marinette's accident had been tragic, but it had been her decision....

So even with everything that happened, the snake was still in love with Chat not because of what the mask represented but because of the person who wore it. And it was clear that he would continue fighting for him.

The screams of pain from the hero were hideous, and the satisfaction of that maniac was evident as he made the blond suffer. It was frightening that he could try to justify such horrible acts by saying that it is for of love. That twisted mind that corrupted a sweet feeling like love to turn it into a thirst for blood.

-How dare you say that you do this for true love?- Viperion complained. -What would be the reason that can lead you to kill innocents?!!-

The villain gives the hero a murderous look. -How can you opine like you know what true love is like?!-

-Of course I know what is love and what is lose the one you love the most, who your world is ...- Écarlate clenched his fists in fury remembering how Marinette had sacrificed herself for his stupid akuma -but even with the pain I kept going! and I was able to feel love again and rediscover the meaning of my life. He stared at the blond, dedicating those words to him while suppressing tears when he saw his suffering.

-Your stupid words don't interest me- The moth stuck the dagger in the cat's leg.

Do you think Emily would enjoy watching you annihilate what is most important to her?- Luka used to his advantage the information acquired in that timeline, he knew that Gabriel was about to murder his son, he did not know the motive, but everything was related to his wife Emily.

The moth was furious. -How dare you even pronounce her name? You know nothing!- he immediately released the blond and directed his anger at the scarlet.

The blond was weak but at least he could survive for now, and that was a relief to the snake.

The one in red took advantage of the fact that he had freed his hostage, to hit him with his yoyo. Then he held him tightly and struck him with a clean fist, releasing the resentment that caused all the damage to his loved ones.

The one in purple was tied by the yoyo string, he couldn't escape and the snake was using him as a punching bag. However, Hawkmoth instead of screaming in pain, began to laugh like the psychopath that he was.

-What is so funny?!!!- he yelled annoyed and confused.

-You think you're better than me, believing you are a hero ... however, you are the same shit as me, now I can believe that you know what it is to fight for the person you love. And I certainly didn't expect that you were in love with that worthless one- referencing the injured Chat who had fainted due to the pain.

Hawkmoth was right that he was taking revenge, but Viperion couldn't allow him to win either. -I don't plan on letting you win-

-Unfortunately for you I still have an ace up my sleeve! Thanks for giving me the key- the snake looked at him worriedly trying to tighten the yoyo string more while the older man's laughter became more sinister. -Nooroo... Duussu... Unify!!-

Fanart artist: IceCat TM