Chapter 38

The blond was sitting on the floor next to the musician, watching him play his guitar, and this made Luka blush since that melody was dedicated to the boy with green eyes that made his heart beat.

They both enjoyed spending time together, without akuma attacks the city was a peaceful place, and they had opportunity to spend time together and get to know each other more.

After all these events, Adrien's father began to give him more freedom. Now he was living a normal life...

-That was beautiful-the model said smiling and proud.

-But not as beautiful as my muse- the bluish put his guitar aside and caressed the blond's cheek.
Certainly that movement caught the boy off guard who ended up intensely blushing. -And the truth is that inspiration is prettier when he blushes-

The musician slowly approached making him back up, until Adrien touched the wall, he did have escape and Luka took the opportunity to kiss him.

The intensity of that kiss was increasing, as well as the desire that his lover generated. The pleasure of that sweet sensation and the feeling that the contact conveyed was of great pleasure for both of them.

After some minutes, they slowly parted when they felt the lack of air.

-I did not understand why you resisted, if it is evident that you also wanted it- Luka winked at him flirtatiously.

That action made the blonde burst out laughing, leaving a musician quite confused.

-I never thought that someone would say something like that to me, usually I was the one who said things like that to my lady-

Thier faces turned sad and gloomy, both felt guilty thinking that they were happy while her beloved friend was not able to continue with her life.

-Dammit!- The musician hit the ground angrily. -It's been two weeks now, and Marinette's condition doesn't seem to improve, plus my research has failed none of our kwamis have any idea of ​​the power to merge the miraculous of creation and destruction. Apparently there is no such power that Hawkmoth sought- the boy held his face in frustration.

The blond also felt guilty, perhaps he had not done enough either, since he knew that the magic of the miraculous was powerful and they maybe could do something else...

-If only we could know more about the power of those miraculous... but this is ancient knowledge and it certainly surpasses us- said the blue-haired boy venting his frustration. -if I could only contact
Bunyx, her time jumps would help us find answers in the past-

-Who is she?-

-Apparently my future best friend, or at least that's what she says- the blond's confused face was more evident. -She came from the future to help me save you from Hawkmoth- he smiled satisfied with his answer, and the blond nodded -but that is the problem, she does not live in our time and I suspect that she still does not activate the power of her miracle... This is frustrating!!!-

-Well if she's not an option now, I think I know who could help us... and I'm certainly an idiot for not having thought about it before...-

Adrien guided the musician without giving him more details of where they were going, until they reached the place. They rang the bell waiting for an answer from the owner of that apartment.

-I would like to know what you plan Agreste-

-It is time that you meet him-

-Who?-

The door opened revealing an old Chinese man. -I was waiting for you young heroes-

-You!!-the musician said, surprised when he realized that he was the old man that the blue-haired had saved from being mugged near the hospital.

-I think it's time to talk- Fu said indicating that they should enter.

Many kwamis flew around them excited, and that made Sass, Plagg and Tikki to emerge, they were excited about seeing their friends, so they joined to their fun.

-I do not understand, who or what are you? it is evident that you are not just any old man-

-He is the guardian of the miraculous-said the blond as he received a cup of tea from the older.

-I think that explains how I found my bracalet... it was just day after I met him- the boy also gets a cup of jasmine tea.

-I had also visited Marinette in the hospital, and unfortunately that thief wanted to abuse an old man like me.- he said sounding dramatic. -Although I really didn't need help as I could have knocked him out in two moves, but you appeared, and showed the bravery worthy of a hero even without powers. At that moment I understood that you were worthy of the power of the miraculous- Fu said to take a sip of his tea.

-I am honored Sir-

-And it is evident that you have done a great job with Chat, I am proud that they finished with Hawkmoth-

-How do you know?-

Fu smiled as a little purple being approached him.

-Because I have been freed from that torture and I have told the master about your bravery- Nooroo bowed as a symbol of gratitude. -I will always be grateful to you young heroes- the purple said and then he hugged Duusu.

-So here you were all this time- Luka said as he gave the butterfly and peacock miraculous to the guardian.

-I apreciate it- and then he placed the miraculous in their positions inside the box.

-I know their mission is not over yet, but you must return your miracles when the time comes- both nodded accepting his statement. -So let's talk about what you came for... the hidden power of the miraculous.-

Here is an amazing fanart that I found when I was looking for pics of Luka playing his guitar.

Author: AuroraLynnehttps://auroralynne

Author: AuroraLynne
https://auroralynne.tumblr.com/post/172284632727/luka-couffaine-blue-by-aurora-lynne-i-got-to/amp

Thanks for readingthe end of this story is near, so I hope to continue having your support!