Chapter 26

-Ladybug...-both desperately searched for the owner of the yoyo.

-Sorry for disappointing you guys, but I am not Ladybug.- said a boy with black hair with reddish highlights. - I introduce myself to you, I am Écarlate, and I made a promise to Ladybug, so I do not intend to fail her nor Paris!- he smiled sure of himself.

-I think it's my lucky day because Ladybug has sent me her miraculous- Hawkmoth smiled when he saw his enemy, he was underestimating him.  -Maybe I should thank the messenger, what do you think if I annihilate you right here?- his new adversary distracted him and released the blond's grip.

Hawkmoth was focused on his new adversary, so he hurried to launch an attack with his cane towards the redhead.

The red haired nimbly leapt avoiding the attack. However, the hero fell into his trap and hundreds of butterflies flew towards him. These began to hurt him, they were throwing a kind of acid while being controlled by their lider.

The boy screamed in pain as he tried to push them away with his yoyo, however, the butterflies didn't seem like they were going to stop.

A psychopathic laugh came from the moth, as he enjoyed the suffering of his adversary. He was so absorbed in contemplating the scene with pride that he did not notice a white cat approaching him with murderous intentions.

-It's a shame that you'll forget about me- said the feline as he put his claws on his neck and he started to strangle him. -Now you will tell me what this is doing here- he said pointing to his mother's corpse.

-That's not your business!!- the moth said barely breathing.

-Tell me the truth!!- Blanc demanded as he tightened his grip.

-I'd rather die- he was drowning while being hanged...-but not today- Hawkmoth said as the cat fell unconscious and a white butterfly emerged from his body. Gabriel made a decision, if was not able to control Chat's mind it would be easier to remove the akuma, at least that would limit cat's strength a bit and that would give him an advantage.

Chat was unconscious, it was his opportunity to kill him. Hawkmoth realized he had lost his dagger, and without thinking twice with his cane he began to fiercely hit the cat's body, and blood came out from the force of the impact.

-I will see you in Hell- he spat at him and was ready to murder the teen. 

The pain made Chat wake up, he opened his emerald eyes showing tears as a result of their suffering... Even if he tried to resist he no longer had the strength to fight... He knew it was the end.

-I will not allow you to take the person I love from me again!! - the redhead yelled as he wiped the blood from his face. -Lucky Charm-

Thanks to you the story is about to reach 10K readings!!!! I really appreciate your votes!! Thanks for your support!!