#58

"What are you doing here?" I said with dread. 

"No, what are you doing here?" 

"What do you mean by that? This is my room," I countered while clenching my shaky fist. 

If anything was to happen, I was ready to bolt out of the widely opened door. 

"So it's true? You really are a guardian." 

"Please what exactly do you want? I'm not comfortable with you here." 

"Ohh JJ, you are hilarious, if you aren't comfortable, then leave. "

"What is your issue with me? I'm not even in your space, I try to avoid you as much as I can, why do you hate me?" 

"Hate you? Do you think I hate you? Oh JJ, if I did, you would have been dead by now."

My mouth dropped open as my heart plummeted its beat. "W-what do-do you mean by dead?" 

"Do not make me hate you JJ, because if I do, I will cut off that pretty neck of yours clean with my claws."

My legs clamped making me stagger. What the hell is this? I could tell how big of truth this was, my tingles confirmed the real threat in front of me.

"What- what are you doing, please don't come any closer, you can have the room, I will look for a different place to spend the night!" I exclaimed.

"When I say leave, I do not mean just this room. Let me promise you something guardian, the next time I snag a glimpse of you alone ever again will be the last time you will own that pretty head.  And by the way, if you love your new friends, this conversation will remain in this room." 

Then the door banged shut, leaving me alone in total darkness. 

I don't know how long I stood at the same spot, thinking about what had arisen, but one thing was clear, I had a deep fear of this room and with an unclear purpose I ran out.  

As much as the threat rested at the forefront of my mind, and even as scared as I was, I found myself not in the safety of one of the captains. Instead, I wandered the pack environment and settled in the backyard with Dean's Pegasus.

"Redder?" 

"Hello, Pegasus." 

"I have a name you know?"

"Oh, you do?"

"I'm Achilie, nice to make your acquaintance JJ." 

"Thank you Achilie, you have a nice name." 

Everything became quiet again, I couldn't stop the thoughts of catastrophes replaying over and over again, I didn't know if it was fear but I felt extremely cold and numb.  

"It seems Redder has a problem." 

"I-I."

Do I tell him? He could help me right? He isn't human, so he won't be in danger right? What if he told the captains? Would they believe me if I said one of theirs tried to kill me? What if said killer discovered that I told the captains, would they be killed too? Thoughts bombarded my brain, I was in a huge dilemma on whether to tell or not. I didn't want to put the captains in danger. 

I wasn't stupid, it was clear without any warning that telling others of the threat wasn't a smart decision.

"Redder?"