#31

Chaos. It was chaos everywhere.

The turmoil in the cafeteria was something else. Everyone was happy about the two battles. But more about the Prince and Vic's fight.

I had haters, a lot of them. And even though, Monty was also hated, it wasn't as much as me.

As we walked out of the cafeteria, people kept throwing snickers at me.

"You are going to be crushed human!"  Someone shouted.

"Because of you, the A troop will lose our captain." Someone else spat at me.

"Filthy human!" Another sneered.

It was better when I didn't know who I was fighting. Because not only did I know my opponent, I was sure she wanted to use the opportunity to crush me.

She wasn't a fair opponent at all. Because of what conspired between us, she was here to get me.

Now, I just had to win and literally fight for my life.

Meg escorted me to the garden for my training.
I remember asking her why she couldn't train me herself, and she replied that it was against the rule. She only had the power to pick who will train me. Herself excluded.

I met the headmaster, and we exchanged the usual greeting.
(Me talking animatedly, and he snubbing me while feigning sleep.)

"I can see, you failed your first assignment,"  He announced.

"Please, you of all people should know, that was an impossible task."

"Oh, really? Then I have to introduce you to a very good friend of mine."

Just as he said that. The big door opened and in came...

"Wait! What is that?"

A weird looking machine came sliding in. It was shaped like a man but had an iron in its body. The mouth was wide opened with something like a pipe sticking out.

It had two arms, and each arm had a wired rope dangling out of it.

Its legs were wheeled. And it came towards us like a professional, experienced skater.

"What the hell?" 

"Until you get Dean here, Webline, my dear friend will be your coach."

"It has a name?  And it will train me? My goodness!"

"Yes  Jay girl. Now go and stand there." He pointed at a spot. And Webline rolled and positioned its self opposite me.

All of a sudden, without any warning,  the rope on Web's right arm whipped me hard I cried out in pain, and before I could recover, another whip came lashing out on me again.

I wasn't quick enough to escape it, as I felt extreme pain on my back.  Then my legs, my arms. And I knew that it wasn't going to stop.

It came once more to whip my tummy and I jumped back to avoid it. It kept coming and coming.  But I kept running and running.

Then it changed. It started using its two arms with the ropes on it. And it became faster. I tried my best to dodge  it as best as I could, but I couldn't escape it all.

The Webline, was aggressive. When I finally got used to its rhythm. And began to dodge it, it improved.

This time around. It stuck out its legs and tripped me. Immediately I fell, it pounced on me with the ropes.

I rolled away as fast as I could, but it came after me again.

I couldn't keep running forever, this thing is a demon. I thought. My whole body ached from the beating I was receiving, but I had no time to think about it or I would receive more.