#41

This is an info drop, beware.  Sorry for the long wait. Writing this was especially difficult for me. But I hope you like it. Please comment and vote. Love y'all.

Marvel

Mr Spock POV

The elders and the headmaster arrived at the scene as fast as they could,  only to witness a croccota demon attack the guardian. 

He stared at the scene with uncertainty as  Jay girl pushed Dean away, but wasn't quick enough to avoid the demon's snot herself.

And yet, though she successfully pushed him away, her legs had tangled with his, causing the demon's snot to affect not just her, but also the guardian.

He, along with everyone present, was in panic, as the black snot struck her chest.

In a split second,  Jay girl and the guardian disappeared from sight, rendering every one of them speechless. 

The silence was broken off by the cries of the captains as they questioned what had transpired.

The croccota demon, who had assumed the face of the lord of the North,  who was the guardian's father. Stood with a short knife in hand about to slit his own throat.

But at the same moment,  the war elder charged at him, incredibly fast, that even the headmaster's sharpened eyes couldn't follow.  The demon received a heavy punch to the head that none of them saw coming. Sending him straight into unconsciousness.

After examining the situation with the elders, they headed back to the hall of Meeting.  The second captain in command, captain Meg had taken the demon for a friendly chat underground.

The elders, the headmaster and the captains sat round the table. After a nod from the wisdom elder, the headmaster began to speak.

"Not long ago, few of you were sent on a mission to retrieve the lost power orb. You already know how that went down.

The power orb was tempered with, causing a change in its supposed color, from golden to blue, and also a slight change of its aura.  

Jay girl's interference with the orb caused the change. But then just a few days ago, something unexpected happened.

A strange aura was felt in the power strong room, where the orb was kept hidden. But not only that, the orb had once again changed color to a transparent color. And it lost a huge amount of its aura and power. "

The headmaster waited for the information to rest with the captains before he went on again.

" We had a plan,  to find out what had happened. That plan was to allow whoever caused the change, to avail himself again,  where he would be caught.

We suspected a demon. And decided to place a trap. It was confirmed by the guardian, that there was a presence of a demon in the arena during his duel.

We don't know what really caused his outburst, but we believe it had something to do with the demon, as well as his father. And that information had us searching for the demon.

It's obvious why it was difficult to locate the demon, because it was a Croccota.   We put a royal shield around the school. Which filtered the aura's slowly but effectively. We were close to locating it, when Jay girl exploded, and her powers literally shattered the royal shield." The loud gasp of horror echoed around the captains. Their expression was understandable, as the headmaster himself couldn't quite believe it.

The royal shield was unbreakable, not even the strongest of a supernatural could break it. It was a shield carefully prepared by the combination of all the elders put together. When a royal shield is made, no one but the four elders could disintegrate it. But obviously, that rule didn't apply to the young human girl.

"That is impossible,  how did it happen." Captain Ro commented.

"We are still trying to figure that out." The headmaster replied.

"Well..." the wisdom elder continued.

"We have a speculation. That JJ has a connection to the power orb. No one in the history of Valhalla,  could ever stand the aura of the orb without getting affected. Not even us elders. Talk more of coming in contact with it. But JJ had touched it, not once, but twice."

"Huh! She had touched the orb just once." Captain Jody exclaimed.

"Yes, we made sure of that." Captain Wulf added." 

The headmaster replied them. " That isn't quite right. Because Jay girl was the strange presence in the power strong room, she touched it once again."

Silence descended on them as they were too surprised to speak.

It was captain Meg that came out of the shock first, and questioned the headmaster.

" So, what exactly happened to the prince and JJ? It seemed as if she knew that he was in danger earlier on." In fact, she gave us quite a scare when she woke up demanding to see the Prince.

"She did, didn't she?" The elder of heart questioned.

" The snot that struck her was a form of transportation  into another realm. What was shocking is the fact that a snot is designed to transport someone or something to a destination where  he or she is fully accepted and   acknowledged.

Which means,  it transports you to a place where your aura is fully accepted. For JJ,  a snot should only transport her back to Earth where her aura belongs to.

Then for the guardian, he shouldn't even be able to leave this realm, seeing that he belongs only here.

But what is more confusing is the fact that, a snot can only transport one aura, which it was designed for.  And seeing that the guardian was the one the attack was intended for,  it means the snot was prepared for him. So JJ is not meant to have reacted to it." The headmaster stated. 

Not only that, but it is confirmed that they are not in Valhalla and there has been no disturbance to the shield on Earth. Meaning that they are not on Earth and they are not in Valhalla." The gift elder finished.

The elder of War, abruptly stood up and grumbled. "It's time to have that friendly chart with the croccota." 

__________________________________________________________________

Once again, sorry for the short chapter. 

Who is as scared as I am for JJ.

Really,  where the hell are they?

I know many of you are waiting for JJ's  POV. Don't worry,  next chapter you will see her again.

If you enjoyed this chapter,  please press that little star at the bottom and comment on what you think.

Signing out
Marvel.