#19

I was back at the headmaster's office. I had not yet been to my first class and I am already in difficulty because of that psycho jerk.  "It's not wholly his fault though." My subconscious mind reminded me. Yeah its true that I was late, but he didn't have to diss me like that. I argued back with me.

I was seated on the same hot seat as last time. Only instead of the psycho girls, it was an extremely irritating and rude psycho jerk that stood over me like an annoying bodyguard. But said bodyguard glared at me with pure hatred.

He hated me at first glance, I wonder how he felt now after what I did.

Looking back I remembered how everyone's face was in jolt and surprise. But their jaws fell back even more after seeing the jerk face. It was utterly hilarious.

After all, his face was tomatoes, red with embarrassment and anger. I would have laughed if I hadn't picked up the headmasters glare directed at me.

Looking at him now, I felt like a little kid. He didn't even need to say a word, I knew I was screwed. With just a nod, the psycho jerk turned towards the door, leaving me alone with the headmaster.

To be honest, even the Elders didn't intimidate me as much as this man did.

"You do not have regard for rules do you?", he said so very calmly.

" I do, am so sorry, I just slept off, I guess my alarm didn't go off.
" And where is that alarm of yours?"

"Oh, it's here", I said, giving him my phone.

Crack......
I heard, looking at my phone in horror, or preferably, the two half's of my phone. He simply ruined my phone with his bare hand.
" Eeeeeeeeeeeh" I shrieked aloud.

"What is wrong with you, why did you do that".

I stood up ready to yell, only looking at him again, I quietly sat back down.

His mouth was in a tight straight line. That was normal, every time I saw him, he had no other expression. He controlled his facial muscles so so well.

I sat in silence, if he was surprised by my change, he didn't show it.
" Instead of the additional two hours you will have after normal school activities, you will be having three hours ".
" What! , but is wasn't even entirely my fault " I shouted

"Four hours"

"Wha-", I was saying when he raised a brow at me, and I equally shot my mouth.

He led me out of the door to my next class. As we passed hallways, I realized that even if I tried I wouldn't even be able to remember the exact turns to take. Every corner looked exactly the same. The rock walls and soft looking smooth floor, where the same in every other corridor around here.

We got to a class that had a lt7 written above the door, knocking the door once he pushed it open.

Standing in front of the class, was a young woman. She appeared to be in her late twenties or early thirties, her  coffee brown hair was drawn out into a high, tight bun. It was so tight I wondered if she felt no headache. With a nod exchanged between her and headmaster, he turned and left the class.

" Hello dear, you can get in. There are enough empty seats, you can sit anywhere."  She said smiling at me. "At least she seemed nice".

Getting a seat at the back, I settled down. I understood that being the new student. I couldn't escape the stares, but damn, it was too much, they weren't even trying to hide it, somewhere looking at me in disgust, some in obvious hate, and some didn't care. What the hell! "This whole school is so judgmental, they didn't  even know me."