#18

Jody led me to a room that, apparently, was mine. On getting into the room, I was rendered speechless. After discovering and walking through glass halls. I expected my room to be no less. Only what was in front of me, was a shocker.

Gazing at me was a tattered looking room with a wooden base. The walls were painted an ugly gray. I induced to step back  to  the hallway to  confirm  that  we're still  in  the  same  building.

There was a small bed in the nook of the little room." my god!" Was I really in the same  building?.

Jody explained to me that she needed to rush back, and someone will come with the cleaning equipment, and all I  needed. She departed in a hurry.

Turning back to the room. There was a small window at the corner, and a door which I believe was the bathroom. There was a small round table and chair under the  window. And aside from that. The  room was full of dust.

Taking out the leather wrap around the bed, I laid down. It's been a long day.

A startling noise woke me up. Woah! , how did it fall asleep.

I hastened to the door. The person knocking, was growing impatient.

Opening the door. A girl stared back at me. The foremost thing  I noticed  about  her, was her hair. It is kind of  hard  not to notice  a crisp blue color, descending down a pale skin.

She was tall, and slender. With long lashes surrounding her big hazel eyes. She wore a blue jeans, a top and leather jacket on it. She stood up to my height with her ankle boot. Looking at me with distaste.

"Here", She said.
I looked at what she was holding out to me. It was a bucket and mop. On her other hand, was a traveling suitcase. Oddly, it looked  familiar. Wait! , it's mine. The  bag I packed my things  for my stay in New York.

Woah, my bag! , how did she get my bag. Before I could take hold of it, she left it to tumble to the floor.

"Take this inside, and come back out. Unfortunately, I will be your guide. And will show you around the academy, and  to your classes." she stated with obvious dislike.

"What crawled up her ass,? Because I don't think, just the door incident is enough to make her hate me this much."

I did what she ordered and came back out. I decided to at least make  conversations.

"Hello, my name is JJ, you are? "

"Your guide,"she answered curtly, and  walked forward. "She was too uptight". Following her behind silently we started our journey.

Nothing Eventful happened on our tour, except that I was exhausted and  I found out the academy was very huge and beautiful. Except the sleeping wings. I was staying at the girls sleeping wing, and to my understanding it was a female dorm.

We were back at my room, I tried to make small conversations, but it was as if I was talking to a brick wall. I hoped that wasn't how everyone here was.

The girl walked to my bed, drew out a wooden box from under it, opened it and brought out some items, dropping them on the bed.
Just then, there was a knock on the door. She left the box and went to the door.
Coming back in, with another box. She  dropped it on the floor beside the bed.