#30

VIC,  mean looking dude as picture above.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was always not a morning person, I hated waking up early, especially when it's to do something I detest.

So you can imagine how grumpy I am today? Alive at four Am.  And brushing my teeth in order to  pop up my day.

Gazing at my dull, tired brown eyes, and my puffy tangled black  hair in the mirror. I knew that today would be a hell of a day.

I didn't trouble to brush my hair. I merely pulled it up to a high bun, and made my way downstairs to the kitchen.

Yawning loudly I entered and was met with my master plan. In the form of a  six foot tall, slender with long back hair guy. His hair was gathered into a bun excluding a few strands that fell over his left eye covering half of his face.

"Morning, Thazar." I greeted.

He gave me a small smile and nodded his head.

"Was he mute?" I thought.

" I really can't thank you enough for accepting to help me, I am so sorry you had to wake up this early."

He shook his head and smiled, I guess in assurance.

He brought out different ingredients and began working. I stood staring at him as he worked, but felt bad since I wasn't doing anything. So I picked up the carrots and began chopping while he directed me as best as he could without speaking.

This meal was an exceptionally hard one to make. I wasn't the one doing most of the work, but I was already tired.  After two hours of chopping and mixing, the food was finally done. And it looked so yummy.

I instantly forgot all about my stress the moment I had a taste of the food. It was divine. Forgetting that I was a twenty year old adult. I giggled in ecstasy, and threw my arms at him, giving him a big hug.

To say he was shocked, was an understatement, because even after I regained my senses, he was still frozen in place. 

I didn't care, I took another big spoon full of the soup, and moaned out load.

"This is the best food I have ever tasted in my life. And I am proud of myself. I always knew I had a chef side to me," I boasted.

I think that broke him out of his shock, because what I heard next sent me into the frozen state he came out of. He was laughing, he clenched his tummy, laughing out loud. His laugh was beautiful.

"Sorry to burst your bubble JJ,  but the only thing you did was chopping carrots, which is still sitting there unfinished. You didn't even do it well."

"What!... You talk?"

He only shook his head and gave me a smile as if I was dumb.

Before I could speak again, a very loud squeal echoed around.

"Oh my god!  JJ made breakfast."
Jody came running in.

"Yeah, is everyone down already?"

"Yep, we are all waiting."

They helped me serve the food for everyone on the table, except Dean. Who I served specially.

I sat beside him, waiting expectantly as he tasted the meal. I knew he was shocked when he saw what we served, but he covered it up  quickly.

Everyone was excited about the meal, and either moaned out loud or sighed out of pleasure. Well, all except Prince, Dean.

The irritating guy, ate his food silently without even showing signs of enjoying it. He finished and stood up before anyone else and left the room.