#22

Picture of symbol on the door above.

The captains wing was completely different from the girls sleeping wing. The walls were painted a magnificent white color, the floor was so clean, glossy and shiny that I could take in my reflection through it. All these, I noticed just at the corridor.

Getting to the door, I noticed a symbol on it. It looked familiar. I kept staring at it.

"Where do I know this symbol from, and why is it on the door?.

Oh yeah the door, it was actually on the door to the garden, and even the cafeteria door. Come to think of it, it's on all the doors I came across."

It appeared like a steering wheel of a car, but had some kind of weird lump on upper side, it looked ugly to be honest. It was a dull golden color. Hmm, weird stuff.

On entering inside. I was rendered speechless. And my jaw, as you know, dropped to the base

"Inside, did not look like a dorm room at all, neither did it look like it belonged in the school building.

I stood, staring at the sitting room in front of me. It was even larger than the one at my house back on Earth, it even had a center table, and a rug? , my goodness.

The couches were black in color it looked like leather. There were figures of beautiful paintings hanging on the bulwark.

Up ahead was a long brown table with chairs round it, obviously the dining table. Barely beside the dining room, on the right, was a door which I presumed was the kitchen. And on the left was a little passage leading to a long line of stairs.

There was a cute little glass fish pond with different colors of small fishes swimming in it.

My throat ran dry.

"Wow! , can I get a cup of water please?."

Meg walked to where I presumed was the kitchen and came out with a glass of water.

I gulped it down fast, releasing a huge sigh.

" Wow! , how do you guys hold out here, while others live in that junk of a room? ."

"Perks of being captains", Jody replied.

" About that, yes, I hope the annoying psycho jerk prince isn't a captain, because I will hate to always watch my back in this place." I whispered, not even wanting them to hear. But they did anyway.

" Who?", Jody asked.

"Oh, you know, that psycho black hair dude, that is as rude as ever and is called "prince," apparently".

" What! , you have met him?",

"You met the prince",

" Who are you calling a psycho jerk".

Both Wulf and Jody exclaimed, while the last sentence came from behind me.

Looking at Wulf, Jody and even Meg. Their eyes were wide.

"Oh no"

Turning around slowly. The Prince psycho jerk stared back at me with a red head.

" Oh boy, well done JJ, you have done it again."

His whole head was red, I could see smoke coming out of his hair. Like seriously his hair was on fire.

"Oh my God! , your hair!" I screamed. Wasn't he feeling it. They were all standing and watching him catch on fire.

As fast as I could, I ran to him with the remaining glass of water which I held. I heard a series of no and stop behind me. But I didn't make anything of it. I poured the water out on his head, equally quenching the fire, and saving him.

Everywhere became pin drop silent. Until a very loud shriek echoed around the wing.

I turned to where it came from, only to see a group of four boys standing with all opened mouths. Jobber was one of them. Before I could open my mouth to speak. The the peaceful room I entered, changed to become a full blown panic and chaos room.

It happened like a horror movie. At first I was standing and then everyone screamed in one go. When I say everyone, I mean including my sixth sense.

The last thing I saw before the panic, was one of the boys stretching his hand towards me with fear in his eyes. And a powerful wind picked me up and threw me far back, to the dining floor.

I had not even recovered from that, when Jody appeared in front of me. I looked behind her to see what was happening. Only to notice that they were all trying to restrain the psycho jerk prince. But it was almost impossible because his entire body was covered in flames.

Jody took hold of my arms, and the next thing I saw was a room full of workout equipment.

"Wow! , that was a close one." Jody said, sitting on the floor.

" What just happened?. I asked, to which she just sighed out loud.

"We just escaped an early burial."
" Oh my god, why did he try to kill me, I was helping him. You saw the fire on his hair right? ."

"I don't know if I should call you slow or just plain dump JJ. That was his power. He controls fire. And you just angered him.

How in the hell are we going to protect you now?."

"Oh God, how was I supposed to know?. How was it my fault, I am meant to be worried about not angering my professors in college. But here I am worried about a fire psycho." I screamed at her angrily.

Her face softened, and she looked at me sadly.
"Am sorry, it's just that you have made things difficult for yourself. You made the worst enemies today. And what you need are friends, lots of friends."

"I know, but I didn't even try to, I really didn't. I am just very stressed. I haven't even been here for two days."

Jody looked at me for some time before bursting into a peal of laugher. She laughed so hard rolling on the floor and clenching her tummy.

"Thinking about it, I can't believe you slapped Monty with a plate of food. And you poured water on Dean."

She laughed some more, rolling on the floor. That I couldn't help but join her.

Gosh, how did my life change this fast.

------------------------------------

JJ is in deep trouble, don't you think. If I was in her shoes, I don't think I would be laughing.

Please leave a comment on what you think. And vote.

Signing out
Marvel