#55

Regret!

I had never felt much regret in my life like I felt moments after the confrontation.

I can't believe I intentionally agreed to go through that hell on my own accord.

She had deceived me, and I allowed her, I let my anger get the best of me, how the hell was I going to fight her in thirty minutes.

"Will you just calm down and stop walking around in circles?" A pissed off Dean stated.

"Can you at least pretend to care for just a few?" Jody replied.

"What's the point? She put herself in that mess, at least she should have the decency to solve it on her own without causing anyone more stress."

"Come on Dean!" Ro answered, "you of all people should understand how difficult this is for her."

"I don't know if you all realize this, but the girl you are talking about is standing right here," I spoke out interrupting them.

"And I don't know if you realize it, but that is the problem, get your stinking butts out of my room now!" Dean grumbled infuriated.

I didn't know how it happened, but after proclaiming my death sentence to the wolves, we all ended up in Dean's private space, while I cried out my regret.

"There is no need to be antagonistic, JJ, it's too late to change anything now. Just go do what you do best," Jody said.

"And what might that be?" I asked.

"Oh, you know, irk the heck out of anyone who has a stick up their asses. Even if it means invading their personal space," I couldn't help but laugh out at her implication of the double meaning.

Sharing a laugh with the others, I replied. " I surely will."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It is with great pleasure, that I welcome everyone to this blissful event."

Of course, it is a pleasure for the Alpha to watch his pack member and visitor fight, why am I not surprised.

"The two opponents should step into the ring."

At first, I had been frightened, but after witnessing her smug face turn into that of an evil bitch from a horror movie, I got upset. I didn't get it at all, she just wanted to fight me because she felt like I was weak? What was it to her if I was weak?

The ring was just like that in a wrestling game, with three ropes tied around a squared platform, only that the platform was made of strong wood.

"Okay, we all know the rules. Do whatever you can to win.

May the best fighter win."

Immediately he was out of the ring, the aggressive girl wasted no time in crushing me down with a series of punches to my face.

Is this what they meant by no rules? I am doomed.

With a packed force of power, I pushed her off me and managed to slide out of the ring, earning a round of laughter from the onlookers.

I could already feel the repercussions of the blows I received. Spitting out blood, I did some stretches and stepped back into the ring.

She attacked once again, but I had been ready, and instead of dodging it as she had expected, I used my body to slam into her, causing her to topple to the floor, but as if it had been just a brush of the shoulders, she stood up and continued her journey to give an assault.