#5

"So let me get this straight," I said, sitting on my bed.

"My kidnappers released me and then stalked me for hours, entered my apartment. All because they needed my help to kidnap the same man I unintentionally helped escape when I entered his murder scene."

"Yeah, that's it," Jody said while Wulf nodded.

Wow, they were more delusional than I thought.

"You know that I am not going to help you, right? That's a stupid thing to ask, especially to someone you just kidnapped"
I answered.

I was getting angry, they irritated me. Why did they kidnap me in the first place? Why were they trying to kill that man? Why do they have weird eyes? Why do they now need my help? Or do they need my help? They are psychos, after all. I had so many questions, just thinking all this gave me a headache.

"I know you have so many questions, and hate us right now. But I can assure you we don't mean any harm, and what we did was for a greater good. To save lives, thousands of lives," Meg said.

I didn't know what to say to that, honestly, I didn't even understand how they thought.

How will killing anyone be for a greater good? Yes, I know that there are criminals and they are better off dead. But that's the work of the cops and the law to put them away, not some kidnappers, psycho girls.

"JJ please, can you at least hear us out," Jody said sitting in front of me. She looked desperate. Looking at all of them, they all looked desperate. It was hard, to be honest, I couldn't just trust them because they said so.

They also said to listen and hear them out, but honestly, I didn't want to. I was afraid that after hearing them, I might want to help. With that final thought, I gave them my truth.

"I am truly sorry, but I can't. I don't want to be involved in whatever this is."

Jody sighed, "just think about it okay? We will not force you, but we need you. No pressure," she said, standing up.

"We will get back to you okay, remember no pressure," Wulf finished, and before I could blink they were gone as they vanished. Like disappeared.

---;------;--;-;------

Oh my goodness. 'No pressure' they said. I felt like pulling my hair out. How could they tell me no pressure, that was full of pressure in it? Those psychos were making me mental. I didn't even sleep a bit last night.

After they left or rather disappeared, I went into shock, then fear, then anger then shock, and anger. That is when the thinking began. What if I had been hallucinating? Maybe I was the psycho. No, I am normal and what happened was real. I kept turning and turning until my alarm rang.

Now I was in college, in my favorite class, psychology (I am being sarcastic by the way). But I think the professor needed personal coaching from the psychos. I kept thinking and thinking about them so much so, that my head hurt. Ever since I met them, they gave me nothing but headaches.

The rest of the day dragged on painfully slow, while my headache, increased at an alarming rate. I was stressed and running a temperature, I couldn't wait to go home. My last period was free. Even if it wasn't I would have asked Nora or any of my friends that shared that class with me to get me the notes.

After getting home, I gulped down some aspirins for my headache and went to sleep.

I woke up drenched in sweat and with a pounding head, even moving my arm caused me more head pain. I couldn't bear it. I struggled to sit up, it was dark outside. After finding my composure, I went to the bathroom to drink some water, I couldn't go downstairs to get water from the kitchen so I just drank from the sink. After a while in the bathroom, I was slightly relieved so I went back to my room. On opening the door, I shrieked loudly in fright.

"What the hell!
You guys need to stop that, "
I hissed with anger.
"And what are you doing here this late."

"Oh, you know, we are just checking up on you," Jody replied.

"Yeah to make sure you are alright," Wulf added.

"And do tell, what gave you the idea that I wasn't?"

They all turned to look at each other as if confused too. I didn't get them at all, they came to my house and behave confused as to why they did.

Oh God, why me? I thought bitterly.

"Will you believe us if we tell you we thought you called us?"

"Ha-ha, very funny," I replied. They just kept looking at me. Sighing again, I asked, "my door is locked so how did you come in?"

"Teleportation."

Jody stated as if to say the sky is blue. Wow, I felt pity for her, she believed that.

"Oh yeah, and I fly," I replied laughing inwardly.

They all looked back at me blankly, and with a nod from Meg. Jody disappeared. She vanished right before my eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that was it... Beautiful psychos. Don't forget to vote and comment
Till next time
Signing out
Your queen