#46

I was lowered to the ground, and I could finally breath, but I still couldn't start on over  the fact that I had been lowered to the floor just to be set through another devious plan of his.

"Elias! Come set her up,"  Mr squeaky voice shot out.  
Then, Tall dude grabbed me and deposited me back on the iron chair, strapping me back into the chains. I guess he was Elias. 

I could barely keep my eyes open.

"Where is the blue seal JJ?" Squeaky voice asked once again. 
Even if I had the answer to that, I couldn't speak as my tongue cried for the appreciation of water. 

He sat once again, In front of me and began to hum a song. For a while,  everything  was quiet, until he picked up the song again.

Every tune and every word were sung with passion.  
He sang about the moon as if it gave him every breath that he took, he proclaimed the beauty of the moon and how it brought peace to his life.

Then he also sang about righting all the wrongs of the moon. It was rather depressing. He possessed the best voice I had heard and yet, his song terrified me. Every moment of it screamed evil. It wasn't the words, but it was how he sang it. 

"You remember the story I told you about? " His voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"Of course you remember, how could you forget so soon? Well... I didn't tell you about his daughter because she is well.

I actually took a liking to her, and I took care of her all these years.  But you see, she was easier to handle when she was younger, but after how many years; two? Three? I can't really remember.

Instead of singing me her appreciation like she is supposed to.  She is setting out to be like her father.  Very stubborn."

I couldn't believe my ears,  this was so messed up,  she is alive and well. That was all I could think of,  I didn't know her or even her name,  but I couldn't help the smile that found its path to my lips.

  No matter what happens,  if I was to leave this place,  I would do everything in my power to find her first. That thought alone elated me giving me an emotional strength. 

"Oh, I can pick up that smile." He said, throwing me a creepy look. 
"I know you want to see her, don't you worry yourself.  I will grant you that grace.  Elias!" He shouted, " Get Sasha here." 
My heart sped up as he called for her, I hope he told the truth about her well being. 
Her name is Sasha, I would never forget that. 

The door squeaked open, and in, walked a little girl, she looked not more than ten years. She strolled in, holding a little teddy, with tears pouring down her soft bony face. 

Her eyes were blood shot red and she looked so under fed, her skinny fingers trembled as she gazed at the floor. Her dirty blonde hair, which looked unkempt, had been packed in two ponytails, as she dragged her  skinny legs into the room. 

My heart broke into a million pieces as I stared at her unhealthy features.  Whatever she had been through, wasn't a walk down the park. 

As she lifted her eyes to gaze into my brown orbs, I couldn't help but release a sob, she was beautiful,  her  brilliant amber eyes looked at me with so much hope. And I made a promise within me, I would save this little sunshine. 

"My dear Sasha! How do you feel today?" He questioned her.
She didn't even bat an eye when she replied to him.

"My name is not Sasha you lunatic! I have told you countless times, I am  Alexa." 

Damn. She is a feisty one, no wonder he couldn't control her any longer.

He grabbed her by the neck, tightening his hold on her. "You little fool! I'm going to kill you," he roared.