#57

For the past thirty minutes, they had been trying to make me understand how I might be a guardian, and for the past thirty minutes, I had been trying to make them see just how wrong they were.

"Ok, let's just assume that I am your guardian, does that make me a Valkyrie?"

"Not at all Jay girl, you are still as human as you were back on earth."

"But... I now possess all this magic and stuff that I never had before."

"Now that you bring this up, I have to make you understand that you were never a normal human.

Thinking back, Meg, you reported to me on how it had always been difficult to get into her head, and how you all never felt her aura until she was upon your face."

"That's right,' she acknowledged.

" And Dean, your heat couldn't affect her, as well as the soul bender, couldn't affect her."

"Correct," he replied.

"Jody, try transporting her to a different location."

Then Jody held my shoulder and I found myself at the other end of the room.

"Hmmm," the headmaster murmured.

"Jay girl, how does the smoke thing work?"

"It's quite easy, I just have to stay as still and focused as possible, then I hold my breath till I feel like I'm almost dying, then I start begging and crying to my inner self to help me and if she agrees then the smoke-like fog appears."

They all gazed at me with uncertainty until Jody burst out laughing and they followed.

"JJ, that's so funny," she said in between laughs.

"Wait, you all think I'm kidding right? You would be surprised."

They haven't met Cicero, they would be surprised at how much I needed to beg.

"Well... we have to learn the best and easiest way to control that gift. And with all you have said, it's apparent you're a guardian."

"Wait, why is that?"

"Jay girl, You assume the power of invincibility."

"In- what? Holy freaking cow! I can turn invisible?"

"Hold your horses' banshee, it doesn't mean you turn invisible."

"Shut up psycho. What do you mean headmaster?"

"You understand the fact that I see auras?"

"Yes, you mentioned it once, the more power a channeller bear's the more he or she can creep on people's aura."

The headmaster glared at me while Meg's eyes twitched.

"I stand with you on that," Enga backed up. " They are creepy."

"So true, I'm so glad it's just the headmaster who has such strength, I can imagine Meg filtering my aura with her creepy stare."

The room broke out in laughs and chuckles.

"Would you mind getting back to the problem at hand?" The headmaster inquired.

"Sure, whatever you say, headmaster," I replied.

"Invisibility means that your aura can disappear for some time, and whenever that happens, the translucent light floats around you."

"When you say translucent light, you mean the smoke right?"