Thirty

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/N

A few weeks had passed by now. Levi tried his best to make it look like him and I have broken up or aren't close anymore. Reiner and Jean seemed to believe it since I haven't heard Levi say anything about them 'threatening' him. It was Friday and our last class of the day is History.

''Brats, don't forget the shitty festival is tonight,'' Levi sighs as he leans his body against the wall, putting one arm over the other. Tonight was the festival everyone had prepared for the past few weeks. There were a few things to do, such as eating food and mini-games people had prepared. At the end of the night, there was going to be a firework show, prepared by all of the teachers and Erwin.

I lean my head on my hand as I stare outside. I had to sit next to Reiner, again, this hour. He wouldn't stop talking and kept sitting way too close to me. It seemed like Levi was tired of it as well and decided not to say anything to him anymore. He was not going to stop anyway.

''Y/N?'' he suddenly asked and I turned my head, facing him and my mood dropped again. ''Do you want to be my date at the festival?'' he smirked and I squint my eyes.

''No.''

''No?''

I hum and turn my head again, breaking the eye contact. I heard him sigh next to me as he moved his body closer to mine, ''you know... I like you, Y/N. It's not nice to reject me.''

''You're not an idiot. Kurumi is my date,'' I deadpan and he narrows his eyes, knitting his brows together as well. I glare at him and his jaw slightly drops in confusion.

''Kurumi? That girl?''

''Yes, so what? You big idiot. Now leave me alone,'' I say and try to keep myself calm. I wanted to avoid him tonight at the festival and hope I can watch the fireworks with Levi. It was difficult not to punch him in his face right now, but I had to try to stay as nice as i possibly could. Besides that, Levi would probably get angry at me for doing so.

''Alright, brats. I have the results of the tests,'' Levi spoke and everyone started to groan and whisper to the people next to them. They were probably scared of their results, which was understandable. If Eren hadn't shown me his answers I probably would have stressed about my results too. I bit my bottom lip as I watched Levi get a pile of papers out of his bag.

He skimmed through them and took out around twenty-six papers, which was the number of people in this class at this hour. He cleared his throat as he started to walk through the classroom, placing people's paper on their desk. I looked at Eren, who sat a few tables away from me. He had an anxious look on his face as he put his thumbs up at me.

If Levi found out we cheated on the chest, well, I did. He definitely wouldn't give both of us a good grade and it wouldn't matter if we made the test well or not. I waited patiently for Levi to give me back my test as I nervously tapped on my wooden desk.

''Fuck this shit,'' Kurumi groaned as she held her paper in front of her, reading the grade she got. Kaguya put her hand on Kurumi's shoulder as she also read her grade, ''aw, you got at least three out of twenty points!'' she snickered.

''Shut up.''

''Brat, just don't be an idiot next time. Easy,'' Levi sighed as he walked past Kurumi and looked over at her. I looked at Levi, who looked back at me and frowned. He handed me my paper and I quickly got it out of his hand before Reiner could see what grade I had gotten.

I tilt my head as I read what Levi has written on the paper,

''Princess. Pay more attention in class and don't look at that brat Eren's answers next time.''

My cheeks flush a soft shade of pink as I look at Levi, who has the tiniest smile on his face. My eyes shift to Reiner, who frowns and narrows his eyes at me.

''What? Pay attention to your own shit.''

The rest of the hour passed by with Reiner being annoying as usual. The bell rang, the last class of the day had finally ended and I didn't have to sit next to Reiner anymore, which was even better. I sighed to myself as I stood up, putting my stuff into my bag as I always did at the end of the class, obviously. I swung it around my shoulder and waited for Reiner to move.

''What?'' I spat out, getting annoyed seeing him stand in front of me with his arms crossed in front of his body. A slight smirk is on his face and his brows are somewhat knit together. He didn't reply until he sighed and cleared his throat, ''nothing. You'll see.''

I furrow my brows, not understanding what he was getting at. Does he mean he's going to tell Erwin about everything? I swallow thickly and quickly tap his arm, ''What do you mean, 'I'll see?''' I question and he grins at me, a low chuckle leaving his mouth.

''Don't worry, Y/N,'' he whispers as he leans forward, giving him access to whisper into my ear so nobody can hear what he's saying. My eyes widen and I clench my jaw but decide not to question him any more. He winks at me as he walks away with Jean next to him, who squints his eyes at Reiner, not understanding what his friend was doing.

I take a deep breath and bring my hand to my mouth before biting on my thumb nail. I really need to quit biting on my nails when I get nervous. I move my head when I hear someone calling out my name and see my four friends walking towards me.

''Hey, Y/N,'' Eren grins, ''tonight is the festival, huh? Are you going to kiss you know who when you're watching the—''

''OKAY!'' Kurumi yells and softly hits the back of Eren's head, ''I've had enough of the weird things you keep saying, Eren.''

''Are you excited for the festival?'' Kaguya asks and I nod my head. ''Can we go to my room for a second? I need to tell you all something.''