Fourteen

Warning! Slight sexual content! Don't read it if you don't feel comfortable!Also don't forget to comment! I love reading everyones comments!⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Also don't forget to comment! I love reading everyones comments!
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/N

I let myself fall onto my bed. All classes finally ended. More annoying stuff luckily didn't happen and I was glad about that. Levi also didn't come to me or apologised, which sucked, but it was whatever I guess. I sighed loudly as I dialled my father's number.

I had to ask him to attend parenting evening this Friday.

''Hello?'' I heard my father say, ''is something wrong, Y/N?''

''Hi, dad. I was wondering if you could come to college this Friday evening... there's a parenting evening.''

It was silent for a few seconds until my father answered my request.

''Of course, we will come, Y/N! Your mother... ugh... I mean stepmother would love to come and tell our great news to principal Erwin.''

I didn't respond. How disgusting. Revolting. Son of a bitch. For fucks sake.

''You. Only you, father.'' I said angrily and hung up the phone, throwing it to the other side of the room. As if this day couldn't get worse. First Reiner and Jean, then the argument with Levi and now my father is being an asshole. Why is everything going so horribly?

Knock knock

I flinched and looked at the door. Who could be here at this time? ''Who's there?'' I ask.

''Levi''

I nibble on my bottom lip, hesitating if I should open the door or not. But maybe he is here to apologise. I sigh before walking to the door and opening it. Levi looks at me with saddened eyes.

''Levi I told you-''

His lips cut me off and I melt into the kiss. Butterflies fill my stomach and my cheeks heat up. I feel his warm hands cup my cheeks and his thumb lightly rubs my skin. One of his hands trail onto my head, caressing my hair gently.

''I'm sorry,'' he whispers as he breaks the kiss, pressing his forehead against mine. ''I'm so sorry.''

I stay silent, trying to find the words to say to him. I mean, I told him to apologise to me and he did. So I have to forgive him now, right? Even if it still bugs me what he said to me?

''I shouldn't have said that... I'm sorry, it was a mistake. Out of all people, I'm the one who should support you the most and respect you the most and I failed. I-I got jealous and that was stupid. I apologise, princess. I will explain the Petra thing...''

My eyes widen and I kiss him. Our lips move in sync and I close my eyes. I love him, huh.

We broke the kiss and I walked over to my bed and pat beside me, signalling him he should sit next to me and he does. He takes a deep breath and stares into my eyes. His grey eyes stare deep into mine as I wait for him to explain.

''Petra is my ex-girlfriend. She left town without saying goodbye to me. She was a colleague and Erwin knew about our relationship, which is why he said what he said back then. One of my old friends told me they saw Petra with another man a few months ago. She broke my heart. She means nothing to me anymore.''

I nod slowly, taking in everything Levi said to me and I suddenly felt very bad. I was angry because of something that hurt him. Stupid me.

''Levi...''

''No, it's fine. I should've told you. I should've been honest right after Erwin left my office that time. I didn't think much of it, but I understand why it was a big deal for you. Don't feel bad, I know you do, I can see it in your eyes.''

I quickly looked away and fiddled with my fingers before Levi took my hand in his.

''I like you a lot, Y/N''

''What..?''

''I won't disappoint you anymore.''

I nod slowly and gulped, ''s-so you got jealous huh?'' I giggle nervously and turn my head to face him. His eyes got a tone darker after what I said and I gulped again, now loud enough for both of us to hear it.

''A dumb ass like him shouldn't stare at you for that long, let alone wink at you. I wish I could show everyone you're mine.'' He said with a deep voice and his eyes trailed off to my neck. He stared at it for a few seconds before he spoke up again, ''well, maybe there's a way I can show everyone you already belong to someone.''

''Huh?''

He bit his lip seductively as he stared deep into my eyes. His thumb glided over the soft skin of my neck and he tilted his head slightly. I felt his soft, warm lips hit my neck and he started to plant wet kisses on it.

Goosebumps coated my body as I felt him licking my skin gently before he started to suck on it. I gasped as I felt his fingers move onto my lips. He rubbed my bottom lip and I slightly opened my mouth. he pushed his finger inside of my mouth. I felt my body heating up and began to suck on it.

After a few seconds, he took it out and moved away from me. He stared at me and a boyish grin appeared on his face. He looked at my neck, admiring his creation. I stood up and walked over to my mirror.

''Levi!'' I yelled and covered the hickeys he made with my hand, ''Great! Now I have to wear turtlenecks for a while! How am I supposed to explain this when people ask?!''

''I don't know. You come up with an excuse, princess.''