Christmas Special!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE! I hope all of you have an amazing Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE! I hope all of you have an amazing Christmas. I know times are weird, but I hope all of you are doing well. I love you and adore you!

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

''So cute!'' I squeal as Levi and I walk up to the little cabin both of us rented to spend the night in. It was decorated with Christmas light and a beautiful Christmas wreath was hung up on the door. Two little Christmas trees stood next to the door, each on one side. The Christmas lights and the snow made me feel cosy, I love Christmas.

Levi ruffled my hair, causing the snow that had fallen on it to fall onto the ground. It was snowing outside and gave me the perfect winter feeling. Levi and I decided to rent a cabin in the woods for Christmas eve. Levi took the key out of his pocket and opened the door. When both of us stepped in we got greeted by the warmth of the fireplace.

''They put on the fireplace!'' I happily said as I saw the wood-burning and heard it crackling. I looked to the side and saw the big Christmas tree with two boxes in front of it.

''Looks like we can decorate it ourselves,'' Levi mumbled and smiled softly seeing me so excited. I quickly walked over to the boxes and let myself fall on my knees in front of it. The box was filled to the brim with decorations and my eyes sparkled as I started to take a few out and put them in the tree.

After a few minutes of decorating the tree, I looked up to Levi, who held two cups of hot chocolate with whipped cream in his hands. I smiled at him and stood up, kissing him before taking the warm drink out of his hand. I giggled when I saw a bit of whipped cream on his nose. He quickly wiped it off and looked away. Both of us looked at the tree I had decorated.

''Beautiful,'' Levi said and rubbed my lower back. He pulled me closer to him and kissed the top of my head. I smiled at his compliment and rested my head against his arm.

He felt lucky to be able to spend this holiday with you, the person he loved so much from the bottom of his heart.

''I can't reach the top!'' I pouted. He sighed, ''it's not like I'm much taller.'' I laughed and raised my arms, waiting for him to pick me up. He put his empty cup on the coffee table and lifted me up with ease. I wrapped a gorgeous red bow on the highest point of the Christmas.

''Done'' I said, satisfied. I wrapped my arms around Levi's neck, our faces now only a few inches away. Soft Christmas music was playing in the background and I felt Levi put his arms on my waist. We both calmly danced to the music, holding each other tight and smiling at each other. I loved this man so much, more than I had ever imagined.

I loved everything about him. The way he would always act so tough, his sweet smile that he'd show only sometimes, the way he treats me. I am so grateful to have him in my life.