Five

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/N

''The problem is,'' he says as he leans in ''if I kiss you right now, I don't think I'll be able to stop.''

My heart skips a beat hearing him say that. My eyes widen and I want to back away but my body is completely frozen. Did he just say... he wants to kiss me?

''Mister Ackerman...'' I whisper, but unable to finish my sentence because his soft, warm lips are now on mine.

HOLY SHIT! Are we really kissing? Is this a dream? What is happening? He is my teacher, isn't this illegal? This is so wrong... but why does it feel so right? Gosh, that was cliché and cringy.

He breaks the kiss and we stare at each other for a moment before he quickly sits back into his chair.

He clears his throat and bites his lip, ''you're dismissed, brat. Leave.''

Confused as ever, I stood up and quickly walked to the door.

''Levi,'' I hear him say and turn around to face him, '' my name is Levi. I expect you at 8:30 in my office every day, starting next week.''

I gulp and nod before quickly making my way out of the classroom.

⋅⊰⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅

Levi

''Damn,'' I hiss as I pour myself a full glass of whiskey. I was confused. So god damn confused.

How could I have kissed her? A student to be exact. It was damn illegal. She just... was something else. From the second I saw her, she caught my attention and I have no idea why. After my last relationship, I forced myself to believe love is just a waste of time.

She was the only person at school who dared to talk back at me, the only girl who wasn't all up my ass. I admired how hard she fought to deal with her problems. She was pretty funny, which made my job less shitty.

I take a large sip of the liquor in my glass and laughed at myself.

What the hell did I get myself into? Fuck.

⋅⊰⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅

Y/N

''Hey!'' Kurumi whispers as I take my seat next to her in the classroom ''where were you yesterday? Did something bad happen?''

''I.. um,'' I stutter, thinking back to what happened yesterday. A faint blush forms onto my cheeks and I take a deep breath '' mister Ackerman just wanted to talk to me about my grades. They're very important because if I get under 70% they'll kick me off this school. So, he offered me, extra classes.''

Kurumi frowns, ''So? Are you going to do it?''

I nod slowly in response. I couldn't tell her what had really happened. I mean, I wasn't lying, he did offer me, extra classes. I just couldn't tell her about the kiss, yet.

''Yeah, I guess. I just don't want to start over again and besides that, be separated from you guys'' I say and smile at her.

''Well, that sounds fun. You have to spend more time with that douchebag!''

''He can be nice sometimes'' I whisper loud enough for her to hear.

''What?'' she says loudly, gaining an angry look from our the people in front of us, ''Dude... are we even talking about the same man? Didn't you hear the things I said about him?''

I shrug my shoulders, not knowing how to respond to that. I couldn't just be like; hey he is nice and a very good kisser!

''He's an emotionless asshole'' Kurumi says annoyed ''he embarrassed me in front of the class three years ago when I started here! Because of them, it took me 6 months and  a lot of arguments to make people shut up about me!''

I turn my face to look at Kurumi who sits leaned back into her chair and her arms are crossed in front of her chest. Is that why she is so defensive all the time? Because she's afraid of people bullying her again?

''Goodmorning everyone,'' Mister Smith, the principal, entered the classroom, holding a pile of papers in his hands. ''Mister Ackerman will not attend class today. You know what they say, short people shouldn't drink too much, since they tend to get drunk quicker than taller people. Anyway, I'm taking over class today.'' he chuckles awkwardly.

''What? Mister Ackerman has never missed class like, ever.''

''Ugh! I told you today was shit. Now I cant even see my future husband.''

''Maybe he was so sick of us and wanted a three day weekend.''

I sank back into my chair as a few thousand questions flew through my head.

''It's probably because of yesterday'' I quietly said to myself.

''Yesterday?'' Kurumi frowns ''what actually happened yesterday? Y/n, don't keep secrets from me''

''Huh?'' I chuckle nervously, '' did you hear something?''

⋅⊰⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅

It was Friday, great, is what you would probably think. But Fridays for me meant going back home for the weekend and spend time with my alcoholic father.

I sigh as I make my way upstairs, plopping down onto my bed as soon as possible. My head hurt very bad from the long day of school. I didn't go to Levi's office and honestly was a little disappointed. Not going to lie, I was kind of looking forward to seeing Levi more often.

Wait what am I thinking?

''Y/N!'' I hear my dad yell from downstairs ''yeah'' I respond.

''Could you go to the grocery store and get some cake? I have to tell you something important! It's good news.''

I rubbed my eyes, stupid thing to do since I was wearing mascara and eyeliner. I ran downstairs and went to get the cake my dad asked for. It didn't take long since the grocery store is nearby my house. Also, imagine if I saw Levi here! But something as cliché as that only happens in books.

I sat the cake down onto the table and took my seat.

''So? What is the good news?'' I said while resting my head onto my hand, unimpressed by my fathers' happy behaviour.

''I want to introduce you to someone special.'' He smiled.

''My fiancé.''

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
hi! sorry this chapter is not really good, but i promise you next chapter is!
smirks