Forty nine

WARNING! this chapter contains sexual content

WARNING! this chapter contains sexual content. DON'T read if you don't feel comfortable.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Levi

''Levi... Levi, I love you. I love you so much .. yes, just like that! Hold me tighter, Levi..''

''FUCK,'' I woke up with a throbbing headache, my body completely covered in sweat as my chest rose and sunk quickly because of my heavy, rapid breathing. I pushed my body up by my elbows while I tried my best to regain my breath, swallowing thickly as I rubbed my eyes with a single hand. I gripped my bedsheets tightly as I let myself fall back onto this fucking bed. Blinking slowly whilst I stare up to the ceiling, the dream playing out right in front of my eyes. ''I can't believe I just had a fucking sexual dream about her. What am I? Fucking 16 years old?''

I clenched my jaw as I started to grow frustrated, the dream doing more things to my body than I liked it to. I had never had a dream like this about her— or anyone else before. Maybe the fact that I haven't had sex in a long time, mixed with missing her and not seeing her for a long time is what caused this to happen. But then again, it's fucking stupid. I swiftly took my phone from my nightstand into my hand, scrolling through my contact list as my eyes landed on her name, calling her was so tempting right now. But I shouldn't.

''Shit,'' I cursed under my breath before throwing my phone across the room, covering my eyes with my arms whilst thinking about what to do. I gulped before moving one hand under my bedsheets, feeling my cock as it was hard, caused by the dreams of her bare body being under me.

I inhaled deeply whilst slipping my hand under my boxers, wrapping my fingers around my hard member before moving it up and down. More sweat drops started forming on my forehead as my hair started to stick onto my skin. I swallowed thickly as I slid down my underwear, having more room to do whatever the fuck I was going to do right now. I rubbed my thumb on my tip, causing my body to jolt in pleasure as I continued to jerk myself off. ''Y/N,'' I moaned as I closed my eyes tighter, my thoughts filling with memories of her being naked under my touch. It was almost as if I could hear her moans, her calling out my name as she gripped my hair while reaching her climax.

It was beautiful. All of her.

And I fucking miss her more than I thought I would.

I started to speed up as I swallowed my moans, squeezing my balls a single time before going back to moving my hand up and down on my cock. ''Ffffffuck...'' I whisper, although it sounded more like a ragged breath. I arched my back as I felt the knot in my stomach getting tighter and tighter. I threw my bedsheets off me, not wanting to fucking stain them as I knew I was going to cum any second. I moaned as I squeezed my cock softly at every stroke, rubbing the tip as precum coated my length and the palm of my hand. ''Y/n!'' I moaned as the warm liquid started to drip onto my fingers, waves of pleasure and ecstasy hitting me.