Twenty One

Warning! Sexual content at the end

Warning! Sexual content at the end. Skip that if you feel uncomfortable.
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/N

We had been walking through the city for a while now. Still hand in hand and a kiss every now and then. We had been going from store to store for a few hours. Trying on clothes and buying stuff here and there. Levi had paid for everything and I hated it, but whenever I literally begged him if I could pay for myself he would simply ignore me and stopped me whenever we were at the cashing register.

He said he loved to treat me and loved to spoil me with gifts. I think it's cute but I always feel awkward receiving gifts, especially if it's a lot, like now.

''Aaah! I'm so worn out!'' I whined and let myself fall onto an empty bench. I looked at my phone and saw it was already 7 PM. It was very dark outside and I looked up at all the little lights that were twinkling around me. See, I knew it was going to look adorable at night. I looked at Levi who was still standing up and looking around.

''Do you want to go to a restaurant with me and have dinner?'' he questioned and I smiled at him. A bit of fog was created in the air whenever you breathed because of how cold it was. Levi also wrapped his scarf more around him.

''Let me p-''

''No. Let's go,'' he said and took my hand, making me stand up. I groaned softly and rolled my eyes after getting rejected again.

⋅⊰⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅

''Sushi, sushi!'' I happily said as I scanned the menu card the waitress gave to us when we sat down. Levi kept quiet as he carefully read the card as well.

''Order whatever you want. I'm paying,'' he said and eyed me over the menu card.

''But you've been paying everything all day already! I feel bad.''

''Don't. I told you I love doing this, didn't I?'' he said as he lovingly caressed my hand and smiled at me.

''Alright, I'll accept it since you smiled at me.''

Levi parted his lips slightly realising that he gave me a bigger smile than he intended to and looked away while rolling his eyes.

''Tch''

You giggle and Levi orders the food that arrives about 20 minutes later. A big smile appears on your face seeing all the food on the table. I was starving at this point, I just wanted to eat.

⋅⊰⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅

I pat my tummy as both of us walked outside. It was around 10 PM around now, but there were still a lot of people outside. I felt Levi take my hands in his and he gave a quick kiss on my head, causing me to smile.

''Ice cream?'' I ask and eye Levi who nods slowly. Both of us walk to the little ice cream shop.

''A strawberry and a lemon ice cream please!'' you smile at the man behind the counter. He nods and hands you the two ice cream cones.

''That'll be 557 yen please-''

''Here!'' I quickly say before Levi could do anything and hand over the money. I cheekily look at Levi who looks at me with widened eyes before tching at me and rolling his eyes.

''What?'' I say as I lick my ice cream, ''let me treat you at least once today.''

''Whatever, brat.''

Both of us stay in silence while eating the sugary treat. I eye Levi and I slowly lick my ice cream, catching his attention.

''Tch. You're going to get it later tonight.''

⋅⊰⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅

I close the door behind me as Levi and I made our way inside his house, making out. I took a handful of his hair and tugged it lightly, causing him to moan into my mouth. I giggled and he gently bit my lip, causing me to gasp and he saw it as an opportunity to slip his tongue inside my mouth.

I groan as I feel him pull me closer to his body. I feel him lift me up and I wrap my legs around his torso. He walks to the bedroom and lets me fall onto the bed. I watch him as he unbuckles his belt slowly. I blush and look down but feel his finger under my chin, lifting my head to face him.

''Look at me,'' he whispers and I feel his warm breath hit my face, causing me to blush even more.

I gulp as I watch him take off his pants and boxers. He pumped himself a few times before grabbing the back of my head. He took my hair between his fingers and pulled my head closer to his member. I knew what he wanted me to do, but I was fucking nervous. I gently licked the tip before taking his member into my mouth, gaining a satisfied moan.

I gave him head for a few minutes before he wanted more of me. He ripped apart my tights and I gasped. I felt his finger trail over my inner thighs and I took in a shaky breath. His fingers grazed over my panties before he took them off, leaving my lower body bare.

I looked him in the eyes and felt him rub his tip on my folds. I bit my bottom lip and he kissed my forehead.

''You're okay with this, right?''

I hummed as an answer and I felt him fill me up. I closed my eyes and let the pleasure take over.

This was going to be a long night.