Eleven

Warning! this chapter contains sexual content

Warning! this chapter contains sexual content. Skip this chapter if you don't feel comfortable.

Levi and the MC are both 18+

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/N

I felt horrible after the text I had received from the person I hated the most in this entire world. I knew he did this just to mess with me. I knew he wanted to hurt me because I 'hurt him so bad when I broke up with him'. Bullshit. He's the one who cheated on me.

I closed to door of my dorm room and walked through the dark halls, on my way to Levi's office. My head was hurting very bad. It was pounding and it felt like someone stomping on my head. It was horrible. I didn't know what Reiner was going to do, but I knew he was up to no good.

I knocked on the door twice and I heard someone unlock and open it. It was Levi. Of course, I mean it was his office after all.

''Come in,'' he said and hugged me after he closed and locked the door.

I nuzzled my face into his chest. He felt warm and his warmth made me feel at ease. I didn't have to be worried about anything, I had Levi. I felt his head resting on mine and every second he gave a soft kiss on it.

I smiled as I stepped back and plopped my fully stuffed schoolbag onto the ground. I didn't bother taking stuff out of it before going to Levi's office. I mean, I would need my school books anyway, right?

He moved his hands slowly up and down against my waist until his fingers trailed down to my bum, which he squeezed rather hard. I gasped from his sudden action and he silenced me by kissing me roughly.

''Levi...'' I moaned softly when feeling him sucking and kissing my neck.

''Jump,'' he demanded. I looked at him confusedly and narrowed my eyes, but I did what I got told. He held me close to his body and laid me down on the small couch in his office. He was on top of me and his big hands rested above my head. He gave me a quick peck before working his way down to my chest as he played with the hem of my pullover.

I quickly took it off and he started to unbutton my pearl white blouse. As his lips arrived at my breasts, he started to kiss them while he completely took off my blouse, followed by my bra. I blushed intensely and quickly covered my breasts with my hands.

''Don't be embarrassed, you're gorgeous. So god damn stunning,'' he whispered with his deep, raspy voice as his warm breath hit my ear. Goosebumps coated my body and I felt myself getting warmer by the second. He started unzipping the side of my skirt, taking that piece of clothing off as well and tossed it on the ground.

I was completely undressed, except for my panties and my black knee-high socks.

''We're keeping the socks on, that's fucking sexy,'' he smirked and started kissing my tummy. He moved his body so that he had access to my womanhood. I looked down at him as he planted soft, wet kisses on my inner thighs. He looked back at me, his grey eyes now a tone darker than usual staring right into my eyes.

With a swift move, my panties were now also on the ground. I gulped loudly when I saw him unbuckling his belt. He took off his pants and I bit my lip as he slowly took off his boxers, revealing his hard, throbbing member. He reached behind him, grabbing something from the little table that was next to the couch.

It was a condom.

He ripped the package open with his teeth and threw away the empty package on the ground, that was also filled with our clothes. He put on the condom and kissed me roughly as he teased my womanhood with the tip of his member. He spat on his hand and touched himself, lubricating his member.

''Levi,'' I moaned as he slowly started to go inside of me ''p-please be gentle... it's my first time.''

I closed my eyes, embarrassed and I heard him chuckle deeply.

''Of course, princess.'' He whispered and I gasped when I felt him go inside all the way. It hurt quite a lot, but after a few seconds, I adjusted to his size. I opened my eyes and nodded, signalling him he could go faster.

''Fuck,'' he groaned as he started to thrust faster ''you're so damn tight,''. I moaned loud and my nails dragged along his back, leaving scratches. I then moved my hands to his hair, grabbing a handful of his locks, I tugged it a little. Gaining a groan of satisfaction.

''Faster!,'' I mewled and he started to pound into me faster, making my eyes rolls back. I felt him roughly sucking my neck again. He took one of my niples into his mouth as he pinched the other.

''You're mine,'' he groaned as he clenched his jaw and looked into my eyes. I looked away, his intimidating gaze pierced me and I felt him grab my jaw, making me face him. ''I want you to look at me as I fuck you,'' he said with a dark voice.

He grabbed both my legs and moved them over his shoulders. He went even faster and I yelped, ''L-Levi! I think I'm gonna-''

''Me too, princess''

A feeling of immense satisfaction washed over me and I felt Levi take his member out. I tried to steady my breathing as I was completely out of breath.

''Liked that?'' I heard Levi say. He had already put his pants back on, leaving his upper body bare. His muscles were covered in a light coat of sweat and his lips were curled up into a smirk.

''Loved it,'' I respond shyly.

⋅•⋅☾∘⋅•⋅
wow sorry the smut is kinda short
might change it later
i hope you enjoyed this chapter!!