Twenty Three

Warning! sexual content

Warning! sexual content. Some of you wanted it, so I give. Lol. Thirsty

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/N

Our lips were moving in sync and I could feel Levi's hand tug on the hem of my shirt before taking it off. The cold breeze hit my skin, causing goosebumps to coat my skin. Levi left soft wet kisses on my jaw before making his way down to my neck and finally my breasts. He took one of my nipples into his mouth as he softly sucked on it and softly pinched the other.

I gasped him and I could feel him chuckle, the vibration of his laugh sent chills down my spine and I bit the inside of my lip. He made a trail of kisses down to my tummy until he reached my panties. He teasingly licked my lower tummy until he finally took my panties off, leaving me completely naked. He kissed my folds and took one of my breasts into his hands, kneading it carefully.

His tongue went over my clit and I gasped again as Levi pinched my nipple hard at the same time. He licked and sucked softly on the sensitive knob, making me go crazy. I squirmed under his touch and started to crave for more. I needed him at his point.

''Levi,'' I let out a breathy moan, ''p-please. I need you''

''How bad do you need me?''

I kept quiet and let out a loud moan when I felt his finger enter me. He moved his finger at a rapid pace, making me not be able to give him an answer.

''Answer me'' he said with a stern voice, but he didn't slower the pace. I was a moaning mess until Levi stopped, making me feel desperate.

''Please.. I need you so bad''

''What? I can't hear you''

''I need you levi'' I said a little louder, but Levi wasn't satisfied. He took both nipples between his fingers and I could feel his warm breath hitting my ear.

''Louder'' he said lowly. His voice was raspy and I swear I could cum from his voice alone.

''I fucking need you Levi!'' I yelled at this point. A dark chuckle left his lips and I heard him take off his boxers. He teasingly rubbed his member against my folds and I dug my nails into his shoulders, causing him to groan. He slowly entered me and thrusted slowly while kissing and sucking on the skin of my neck. He left love bites and hickeys all over my skin and I felt the familiar good feeling built up in the pit of my stomach.

He grabbed my wrists and held them above my head whilst thrusting into me harder. He pulled out and flipped my over, I was resting on my hands and knees now and he fucked me from behind. I could hear him groaning in my ear as he grabbed my breasts into his hands as he continued to fuck me.

He pulled on my hair, making me throw my head back. The pain of him pulling my hair filled me with pleasure and I felt a sharp pain left my Levi on my bum.

''I want to cum inside of you'' he groaned.

''You can't-''

''I want to fill you up''

''Levi-''

⋅⊰⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅

Levi and I were sitting in his car as we drove to school. Reality was about to begin again, as Levi liked to call it. This weekend had been great and I didn't want it to end. It was Monday, meaning school was going to start again and we had to pretend nothing was going on between us.

Obviously.

But it was getting frustrating now. I sighed as I let myself sink more into the car seat as I stared outside the window. My eye fell on a couple holding hands and a faint feeling of jealousy build up inside me. I knew what I was getting myself into when I caught feelings for Levi, so I'm not allowed to complain.

I felt a warm hand rest on my thigh and I looked at Levi, who still had his eyes on the road. He cleared his throat and I placed my hand on his.

''Last chance to tell me what you're concerned about''

I widened my eyes and glared at him before rubbing my eyes softly, ''basically, everything.''

''Nothing is going to happen. Stop worrying so much'' he spoke and I took a deep breath.

''I hope so''

⋅⊰⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅

We had arrived at school, well, about two streets away from school. Levi suggested I'd walk to school at this point because it would look very strange if id come out of the same car as him. So, I walked to school and am sitting in class now.

Only a few people were here, there were always only a few people first class on Monday. People were always too tired to arrive at school this early.

''Yeah I was there this weekend.'' I heard Jean say who sat next to Reiner. My eyes met his and a malicious grin appeared on his face, ''It was interesting''

''That town is like an hour and 30 minutes away from here. You'd think nobody would see you there, huh?'' Reiner grinned at me as well and I squinted my eyes as I felt my cheeks flush red from stress.

''Brat's,'' Levi's deep voice echoed through the room as he looked bored with his head rested on his hand, ''hand in your homework. Now. If you don't then I suggest your shitty self should leave this classroom and clean it after your last class ends.''

''Sir, I couldn't finish my homework!'' Reiner says and Levi repositions himself. He narrows his eyes slightly as he looks at Reiner, who's face is a little swollen and you can still see scratches from when he got punched.

''And why is that, brat?''

''I was trying to comfort a pretty girl and then I got beat up''

The tension in the room got thick and other students started to notice as well. Everyone kept quiet as they looked at Levi and Reiner, who just kept staring at each other. The ten seconds felt like hours before Levi finally said something.

''Cleaning after your last class, that is''

''Forget it, idiot'' Reiner whispered followed by a chuckle and sat back down. I sighed and rested my head on my arm as Levi started his class.