Sixteen

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/N

Levi, my father and I walk into the little office that belonged to the principal. Erwin sat behind his desk with a smile on his face. His hands were folded together and were resting casually on his desk. His eyes followed me as I sat down.

''Hiroshi L/N'' my father introduced himself to Erwin ''and this is my beautiful fiancé Hina.''

''Hm? Congratulations!'' Erwin grinned at my father's obvious happiness.

I eyed Levi who sat down next to Erwin. He was already staring at me and a small smirk was on his lips. His pants were hugging his thighs tightly and the white blouse showed off his muscular arms through the thin fabric. Oh, how bad I just want to rip off his clothes.

''So, I asked my colleague Levi here to join our appointment. He actually offered Y/N extra classes. Her grades are much better now and is allowed to stay here for another semester.''

''Is that so? I'm so proud of you!'' my father happily said and his eyes twinkled as he looked at me.

''Y/N is one of my best students,'' Levi nods as he looks into my father's eyes. I couldn't help but smile at his words.

''That's great to hear! What is she good at?''

''U-Um...'' Levi coughs as he got caught off guard by my father's question ''obeying orders.''

I accidentally let out a quiet laugh and my father gave me a questionable look. He narrowed his eyes, not understanding what Levi really meant, luckily.

''A-Anyway,'' I awkwardly say and nervously scratching the back of my head as I smiled innocently at my dad, who is still trying to put the puzzle pieces together. I look at Erwin who looks at me in the corner of his eye. His face was very.. serious, I couldn't read him.

''I did have my worries about Y/N, I won't lie. Before Levi started giving her private classes I did think about an alternative. Like a plan B. Which means, if her grades start to drop again, I will have to invite you again mister L/N.''

I clenched my jaw and looked at the floor as I nervously fiddled with my fingers. I don't want to start over again. Some people really don't understand how difficult it is for people to start somewhere new, where they don't know anybody, obviously. Making friends is incredibly difficult for me, I wouldn't know if I'd be able to do it all over again.

''So, this is a warning for you, Y/N'' Erwin sternly said and looked me in the eyes, ''do not mess up.''

I nodded slowly and an uneasy feeling started to build up in the pit of my stomach. The way those words left Erwin's lips left an icky feeling. As if he knew what was going on between Levi and me.

''And what are those alternatives?'' my dad curiously asked and my eyes locked with Levi's. He raised his brows slightly, making it clear he also did not know about those 'alternatives' were Erwin was talking about.

''A new school is an option, but since she already switched many times I think trying to find a place to work is a better option for her right now,'' Erwin said and took a sip of the coffee in front of him.

''Don't worry. Her grades won't drop, mister L/N. I will personally make sure they won't. I will let her work hard.'' Levi said as he stared into my father's eyes. I had never heard Levi this determined about something.

''Thank you'' my father said and smiled at Levi who nodded as a response to my father's gratefulness.

''Mhm, let's not worry too much about it, for now.'' Erwin's deep voice spoke and my dad nodded, ''anyway, let's wrap this up, shall we? One more time, congratulations Hiroshi.'' He stood up and shook my dad's hand before opening the door, letting us walk out of the room.

I looked back at Levi, who wanted to come as well but got stopped by Erwin. His hand rested on his shoulder and he whispered something in Levi's ear, who didn't look touched by his words. His eyes shifted to mine and he looked more stoic than usual. Completely emotionless.

My dad and Hina were already way ahead of us. Levi and I walked next to each other, on our way to the dining hall. The dining hall was made completely empty except for some tall tables, for people to put their drinks on while talking to others.

Our arms slightly brushed against each other as we walked through the long, cold halls that would eventually lead us to the room we were going to. The little candles that were lit up were giving off enough light for you to see where you were walking and to see who you were with.

I looked up at Levi, who was quiet. Was it because of what Erwin said?

''Hey.. you okay?'' I tried and lightly brushed my hand against his arm.

''Yes.'' Was all he said.

I nodded, not really knowing what to say now. I didn't bother asking what Erwin said to him, because I doubt he'll tell me anyway.

After a few minutes of awkwardly walking next to each other, we arrived at the dining room that was filled with a lot of people who were either waiting for their appointment or were already done with it.

I looked at Levi again, who looked around as well. His hands were tucked into his jeans and his eyes met mine for a second. A small smile crept onto his face and my cheeks were already coated in a light shade of pink.

''Levi?''

I turned my face to look at a good looking woman. Her face was beautiful and her cheeks were blushing heavily as her lovely brown orbs stared into Levi's. Her silky looking orange hair fit her features perfectly. In other words; she was absolutely stunning. I looked up at Levi who had his lips slightly parted In shock. His eyes were big and locked with the woman in front of him.

''Petra...'' he whispered.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Sorry this chapter was a little late! I hope you like it though.