Thirty three

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Y/N

''What the hell, Y/N?! What are you talking about?! What is your problem?'' Reiner groaned in pain as he stumbled backwards, not expecting the sudden attack, and I didn't blame him. He coughed a few times, hiding hid mouth with his elbow while he did so. He stared at me, eyes only showing confusion with his jaw slightly dropped in shock.

''What the hell is your damn problem, Reiner!'' I yelled, now balling my fists in anger. He had placed his hand on his stomach and kept staring at me, a million thoughts going through his mind as he tried to fit the puzzle pieces together, ''You know what I'm talking about. Don't act stupid!''

''I don't know what you're talking about! Y/N, if I did I wouldn't be asking you—''

Slap.

My hand was stinging from hitting his cheek with a flat hand. I clenched my jaw, only being able to look at the boy in disgust. ''You cheated on me, Reiner. You had me, but you messed up. If you hadn't, we probably would still be together to this day. But you are the one who made a mistake! Why did you cheat on me only to get upset when I'm falling in love with someone else? What is wrong with you?''

Reiner kept silent, slowly bringing his hand to his cheek to feel the place I had just slapped him on. I shook my head in disappointment, closing my eyes tightly before I was completely going to lose it. I wasn't as strong as Levi, if I hit him and he got a hold of my arm, he'd probably snap it to get me to stop. Besides that, I wasn't looking forward to getting into a hand to hand combat.

''Why are you doing this? Answer me! You've had a big mouth this whoooole time and now you're being a pussy? Come on, use your words,'' I scoffed, crossing my arms in front of my chest. He swallowed thickly, shifting his eyes from my face to the ground as a shameful look formed on his face. He bit his bottom lip and sighed loudly before clearing his throat.

''I love you, Y/N.''

My jaw dropped, the words somehow stinging my heart. I scratched my temple, my lips curling up into a slight smile, realising he probably wasn't going to say anything that would explain all the things he did. ''You're so obsessed. It's almost scary. You cheated on me, broke my heart, but get angry when I'm moving on? It's not fair and doesn't add up, really.''

''All I wanted was a second chance. It's what I've been trying to get this whole time,'' he finally spoke and I squint my eyes in disbelieve. So, he's telling me he threatened Levi, tried to get me to kiss him knowing damn well I would never want to do that, be rude to Levi and me as well only because he wanted a second chance?

''Use your common sense, idiot! What did you expect me to do? Fall in love with you because you tried ruining my relationship?'' I said, feeling my body tense up and my hands started to shake. But I couldn't falter, I had to keep going.

Reiner kept quiet again, his eyes not leaving the ground. He scratched the back of his neck before looking up at me again. Our gaze met, his eyes not leaving mine this time and I shook my head disapprovingly, breaking the eye contact myself.

''You should've gotten the message earlier, Reiner. I don't want you anymore. You wanted a second chance, but you got me to despise you even more now. That's all you've achieved from this, nothing else and it's your own fault.''

I inhaled deeply, trying the rage In that was built up inside to leave. I massaged my temples before wanting to walk away, but Reiner grabbed my hand quickly. I stared into his eyes, my lips parted and my eyes narrowed the longer it took. ''Just please, for the love of God, leave me alone and let me move on.''

''Wait—''

''Spare me your apologies, I don't want to hear it. It's too late for that now. And do not touch me with your filthy hands,'' I said through gritted teeth, yanking my hand out of his grip before shooting daggers and walking away. Lucky for me, Reiner didn't try to do anything else.

Not a thing.

He didn't try to get me to stay with him any longer so he could, with no doubt, come up with more lies to make him look better. He's the one who messed up. If he made it up with me and tried to change into a better person, maybe, just maybe I could have forgiven him. After I found out he cheated he didn't even bother to apologise to me. He simply acted as if I was the one who was wrong in the situation because I wasn't ready and he was going too fast. He hurt me and he couldn't expect me to forgive him in a heartbeat. What he was trying to do was ridiculous.

I sighed loudly and started walking on the festival ground again, seeing the people around me look so carefree almost made me feel envious. Since I couldn't find my friends after walking around for a little, I decided to turn around and go back to my dorm. I would meet up with them, tomorrow maybe, and explain everything that has happened then.

''Hey, are you okay?'' a girls voice said and I turned around, facing her. I smiled at the girl who has her brown hair up into a ponytail and a smile on her face. She licked her lips as she stared at the food stall behind me, but I didn't notice at first.

''I'm okay. Why?'' I asked her, not sure if I was giving it away I wasn't feeling too great. I thought I was, but the girl caught on immediately. Reading me like a book.

''Ah— you just look a little sad ... Maybe you should eat something!'' she said cheerfully and I raised my brows before a smile formed on my face. ''A-And maybe you could order something for me too?''

''For you? Why don't you order some yourself?'' I chuckled as I turned around and she followed me to the food stall. I looked at her while we were walking and watched her put her hands into her pockets before pouting her lips, ''they said I've had enough already. Well, wrong! I don't!''

I thought back to the image of the girl holding more plates than her hands could carry and even some food was stuffed into her mouth, not wasting any possible place she could hold her food. You decided to just order some for her as well, wanting to get your mind off things with Sasha.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

This book is coming to an end soon. nooo ):