32

I woke up wit an arm around me and someone breathing in my neck. When I turned my head to the side I saw Harry snuggling up to me. I divided to go back to sleep an shuts enjoy the moment, no one has ever laid this close to me but I,be gotten so conferable around Harry that nothing even bordered me. I still strugglers with my insecurities and I knew it wasn't going away over night but Harry just makes me feel so... idk sure about myself? He doesn't even do anything but he makes me feel that way.

-------POV Harry--------

I woke up a little and felt really rested, what was a really strange dealing because I hardly sleep... ever. After my mom died I have never really slept except the time I fell asleep in Elisabeth's bed. When I woke up some more I felt my arm around her and I could smell the vanilla in her hair. I wasn't tired anymore but I didn't want to wake her so I stayed in this position waiting until she woke up.

------- pov Elisabeth------

I yawned when I while up again "good morning" he croaked with a raspy voice while letting me go. "Good morning" I said smiling "did you sleep okey?" I asked concerned and he nodded "I did, thank you" he said "sorry for waking you.." he said ashamed "nonsense, come on we are going to the gym" I said while getting out of bed "Noooo" he wined "come on after the vakantienieuws you have practice again and you are starting to look chubbier" I provoked "pff no I don't" he objected "sure you don't pretty boy" I said mockingly while walking a way to my closet. I got out of my pyjama and god dressed in a legging and a crop top wit of course a sports bra. When I got out Harry I was already waiting patiently against the door.

"Oke what do you need?" I asked while walking to my brothers closet, throw you're flying in the basked right there-" I said poring to the basket that was meant for dirty clothing. When I walked back with a t shirt and sport pants I saw that Harry was already undressed my cheeks turned pink. "Okey Harry here you go" I said while looking away .

"I,m done" he said " why are we sporting in the morning anyway?" He asked "just to get our mind of thinks, follow me" I said while leading him to our gym. "Wow, you're gym is bloody massive" he said astonished. "You have choices yes" I replied. I turned up the music in de boxes and we got started, tough when Harry removed his shirt.. I wasn't really thinking about sport anymore. I didn't know what it was, I've never really had these.. particular toughts. I was still sporting dough, I didn't want my staring to be obvious so I was sporting at the same Time.

I have been sporting al lot lately, it has been really refreshing and I actually like doing it. Now with Harry here I definitely liked it.

The alarm went of, what meant that we were done. "Oke follow me" I said exited "if you want you can taks a shower right there-" I said pointing to the shower of the guest room. I said and he nodded I grabbed some clothes from my brother and gave it to him "here you go" I said "thank you" he said with a smile I went to my room to take a shower myself. I undressed myself and stepped in the shower. It was still all very weird to me, what happened to Harry and just everything . Knowing that Harry styles was right there in another room.. in my house was after 6 mounts of knowing him still a weird thing to me. I got dressed in a black legging with an oversized T-shirt and went downstairs wilde drying my hair with a towel. Harry was already done and waiting for me. "So what are we doing today?" I asked "uhm, I don't know. What do you want to do?" He asked I thought for a minute "have you ever been horse riding?"

Short chap I know sorry :D
XXX M