20

The bell rung, I was finally done with school and went to my locker, I had nothing to do so I was going to start with something on Netflix at home.

I walked to my car and stepped inside. I clicked on the Bluetooth button on my phone and my Spotify and did a Little karaoke session on my way home.

I stopped at the gate of my house and pressed the code on the buttons to open the gate. It opened and I drove inside to park my car in the garage. I went inside and grabbed my food from the kitchen I went to the little cinema in the basement and watched the Friends series.

When I was 8 episodes in I heard my brother coming home... great. I really have no energy to talk to him so I better get to my room. I grabbed my food and my phone and went up the stairs when I got to the stairs to go to my room I heard foot steps behind me.

" Ellie thank god!" I heard Justin say " I really wanted to talk to you" he continued, I just stood there with my back to him. " well... I uhm.. oke here I go...I shouldn't have broken your phone. It was a stupid move and I really should have thought it trough. So , I,m sorry" he said but I walked away.that is where he is sorry for? Breaking my phone, he knows dam well that I,m angry at him for the rest and not for the phone. I was at first, sure but now that I know that he texted Harry and said those horrific stuff on my account, he knows I,m angry and more.. disappointed for that.

I closed the door of my room quietly and looked in the mirror, why don't I get that appointment now? I mean why not, I think that I,m ready.

I searched and I dialled the number the of the doctor and waited.

"Hello your speaking with doctor.raven how can I Help you?" Doctor Raven said nicely
" Hey doctor Raven It's Elisabeth , Elisabeth Drake "I said " oh hello miss drake how can I help you?" She asked again "Well I have very bad acne and I was wondering if maybe you had something for that?" I asked "yes we can arrange an appointment to check side effects etc etc" she said" that sounds great, I can come tomorrow or maybe the day after that" I said happy " tomorrow's fine can you come around 3 pm?" " that would be great" we said our goodbye,s .

I thing I was maybe half an hour upstairs before I heard the frond door shut. I heard the familiar sound of the shoes of my dad. So I walked downstairs.

" hey dad! How was work?" I asked. " hey princes. It was good, I got a new deal with the Tomlinson's" he said " are those the people you told be about? the ones with who you wanted to expend your company to America?" I asked "exactly! So they will come over for dinner in about a week, you can choose for yourself if you want to be there. I would appreciate it if you would come but if you don't want to be there, you don't have to." he said as I thought for a minute " if you give me an exact day then I will try to be there" I said. " yeah it's on a Thursday so you don't have any work and hunny I really like that you have a job but you can quit when it gets to buzzy, I am really proud you're working hard but school is more important then work Oke?" I nodded " okey then let's eat" he said and we walked to the dining table "hey son how was soccer?" My dad asked, Justin was already eating. My dad really liked that Justin plays soccer. Although... my dad supports and likes everything we do, it really is a relief to have someone who supports you all the way, so I,m really glad to have him.
" yeah it was alright, some of my team mates were angry at me but that's okey" he said and I looked at him (what I wasn't doing before) I was probably making a big deal out of this because well my brother is an āss but still.
"Oh wel.. when is your next game?" Dad asked ". Saturday " he answered " okey I will take a day of work" He said and I was kinda shocked, he never takes a day of work. " are you serious dad?" Justin asked " of course I really want to see you play in one. Oh and Olivia you can come to!" Dad said happy " sure" I said smiling