23

It was the last day of school and then the vacation would start, Harry was still sound a sleep in my bed but I was already downstairs. I was going through my agenda and saw I had a appointment for my braces in three days, and had an appointment with the beautysalon the same day so I better call of work. I had a appointment with the eye optician the next day and an appointment with de dokter, wauw when did I plan all of this.

After I planned everything in correct orders and colours I called my bos to ask for a day off. When I was done I heard something coming from upstairs what ment that Harry was awake.

I send the maid home so I went to the kitchen to make a Buch of pancakes. When I made a whole plaid filled with them I heard Harry coming downstairs.

"Goodmorning" he smiled shy and I smiled "Goodmorning Harry, I've made pancakes I hope you like pancakes" he nodded "of course I do, thank you" he smiled and I returned the gesture.

We took a seat at the table. "I,m sorry about yesterday." He continued but I shook my head "Harry don't worry oke? It really is fine" But he wasn't having it "you keep saying that but it does not help oke. I still feel bad that you had to see me like that and your going to tel everyone and you know-" he started and I looked calmly at him. "Harry it is oke, we all have our days oke? Good or bad and I really didn't mind you sleeping in my bed if it helped you then it's oke and I won't tell enyone ." I said smiling and he smiled back "thank you"

"Now, we have to leave in about 20 minutes so do what you have to do and then we'll go" he looked at me "we still have 20 minutes?! Normally I left like 40 minutes ago" he looked baffled. "Wel if I had to walk I would've to" and he nodded "yeah that's true"

It was time to go and I grabbed my stuf. "Come on Harry its time to leave, or we'll be late" I yelled from the hall. I have Harry some clothes from my dad so he had to out it on. " i,m here, I,m here" he said while walking up to me.

He looked really cute, I had given him a simple green with white blouse and some dark ripped skinny jeans that my dad had never worn when I was alive, it would've looked wrong on him but dang does it look good on Harry. Its really simple but still.

"You coming"

Sorry for short chap I have to leave so that's why.

Love you guys
XXX M