0.7

I woke up with a pained neck. Remind me to never sleep in a love seat again. When I looked up I saw Harry snuggled in a duvet it looked so cute. I looked at the time it was 7:03 I grapes my clothes and went to take a shower.

When I came out of the shower I desided to wake Harry. "Harry" I wispered as calm als possible. Harry let out the sexiest Moan what could make your nees give up. " Harry wake upp" I said a bit harder shaking him a bit Harry jumped. I had no idea Why maby a bad dream or something. When Harry looked at me and at the room his expression changed... fear. " I have to go" he said while standing up. "Okey? Do you want me to bring you somewhere?" I asked a bit confused but I guess he had a good reason. "No, you've done enough." He said now angry. And with that he left.

Oh no pleas don't be angry Harry if you tell anyone that you are angry at me the whole school will hate me more. What do I do now?! I gues just move on with my day and apologise at school? Is that a good plan? Yeah. I made some food for my brother and me. I haven't seen my dad for a few days, he must be very busy.

I really thought about bringing my brother to school but he slept me in the face. So I think he knows his chances where slim. I grasped my coat because it was getting quite cold outside and left. I saw I had time so I went to Starbucks and ordered myself a coffee when I got there I saw Kimberley so I went up to her.

"Heey girl" I said happy to see her. " Heey Ell haven't really spoken to you in a while" she said. Are you kidding me she went to another seat not me. " yeah we should really Catchup. So what is going on?" I asked her " wel I,m so glad you asked, so Stephanie asked me to a party! And guess what" she asked " what?" I asked " ugh your NO fun, wel its a single lady's party so she and Jaxon broke up" she happily said "and?" I said a bit confused.Like she is impertinently going to a party of STEPHANIE I mean ofcourse Kimberley can have her own friends but Stephanie is always so mean to me. And second why was she so happy about stephanie and jaxons breakup "haven't you seen how he looks at me?!" She asked " Uhm I guess not inlichten me" I said intrigued " he looks at me as if I,m his dinner and you know I want a populair boy so Jaxon will do" she said and I shocked on my coffee. " so you're going to that party of Stephanie?" She nodded. " oh okey , hey I should go school starts in like 20 minutes and I don't wanna be late. Do you have a ride?" I asked " no I don't can I drive with you ?" She asked and I gave her a sign that said follow me .

...skip karaoke car ride...

We arrived and had 5 minutes to ge to class so we fast walked in the school said our goodbyes and went to out classroom. I had history and had to sign in my assignment. I went and took a seat in the middle of class.

Harry wasn't in this class so I couldn't apologise unfortunately. Nobody bothered me in this class so that was actually great.

... skip day...

Harry wasn't at school al day so I couldn't apologise and we couldn't set a date for our next tutor session.

Tuesday was volenteer day so I went to the shelter. " heey Angela" I waved at the receptionist "Heey sweetie, can you clean the dog cages?" She asked and I nodded my head.

When I was done at the shelter I went home. I saw my dads car so I became overly exited. I ran inside and when I saw him I hugged him so hard I swear he couldn't breath. " I missed you !" I said and I wasn't lying he was back from a busnes trip and I haven't seen him the past few days because he was probably busy with his job" I missed you two princess" he said.

After a while of catching up and eating with my dad and later my brother (who pretended like nothing happens btw) I went to bed I was kinda tired so I slept straight away.

Heey loves. What is going on with Harry and whats up with Kimberley?

I hope you and your familie are save and well. I hope that 2020 with you hasn't gone as bad as for other people.
Love you
XXX M