0.9

I grabbed my clothes and went to my shower. Got my coconut shampoo out and began with a shower. After my shower I went downstairs made my self a bol of cornflakes. Our cook was free on Fridays and the weekends so I didn't have to worry about that. Now I had some time because well I didn't have to make anything special for food. So I began with studying. I had it so busy right now with work and helping Harry I don't really make any study time.

When it was about 8:15 I packed my stuff and went upstairs to wake my brother. When he was awoken I just brushed my teeth and waited for him. And then we went to school.

...skip car ride...

We arrived at school. I saw Kimberley sitting alone next to the table of the soccer team. I went up to her. When I saw Harry he smiled at me and I returned the gesture. " heey Kim how are you?" I asked and Kim looked up " hey El, I've been great. Me and Jaxon have started talking." She Said exited " oh that's great, I,m happy for you." I replied happy for my friend. " yeah I am happy for me To" she said. " it's so exiting" she continued

...bell rang...

"Wel I have physics so I will see you at lunch" I said. " yeah see ya " replied back at me.

I went to my locker grabbed my books and went to the class room. " good morning mrs.drake" my physics teacher miss.holland said. "Good morning miss.holland" I replied while taking a seat.

"So we are gonna make partners for the rest of the year. And yes I am deciding" she said and I heard a few people sighting and puffing. " don't be to exited" mrs.holland sercastingly Said. "So the partners are: Stephanie with Louis, naill and Jaxon , Beatrix and Cloe, lilli with Jack, Harry with Elisabeth, Kayleigh with Alex.........so those are your partners for physics for the rest of the year" she said and I was actually happy that I was with Harry I mean we are friends now right? " take a seat with Tour parter" mrs.holland said and Harry walked up to me "heey" he smiled . "Heey Harry" I replied. "you understand this subject right ?" I asked him" oh I,m the best" he said sarcastic "sure sure" I said with a smile and he laughed a little. Oh I,m so glad he is happy or at least smiling. But when I looked around I saw every girl looking at me with ayes that could kill me.

"So you are still on for Saturday right?" Harry asked "yeah of course you can texts me about the time." I said. And then mrs. Holland began speaking "so today we will be examining how water turns in to gas" she said " wel lets hear it" Harry wispered in my ear and I chuckled.

... a few moments later...

"How does this even work" Harry said frustrated. " Harry you just close the box and turn this switch" I explained " wel it is impossible" he said still frustrated " calm down Harry, look at what I do" I closed the box really slowly and then turned the switch. In Harry's defence it was actually harden then you would thing, to close the box you had to do a quick puzzle and then with the switch you had to do a sort of maze. And when you turned the switch the water would turn in to gas " can you do it now?" I asked and he began doing it.

"You did it!" I said exited after the 30th time of trying. But he never gave up so that counts.
" yeah I suppose I did " he said now shy.

...Bell rang...

"What classes do you have next?" Harry asked " uhm, I have English and chemistry" I replied "oh we can walk together to English" he said and I smiled. I could hear everyone whisper behind me 'why is he walking with her' 'what is he doing with that nasty girl' ' why is he talking to her' tears stated forming in my eyes but I couldn't let that happen so I just started talking to Harry. " so how is it going, have you done the studying that I asked you to do?" I asked and he looked away " you haven't have you?!" I said shocked and he shakes his head. " Harry ... I don't know if you have a middel name styles you have to be kidding me" I said " Edward" he replied "what?" I asked " my name is Harry Edward Styled" he said " from the movie?" I asked I loved twilight " yes from the movie, do you have one?" He asked "Olivia" I said " that's a pretty name " he said "I know " I said laughing " you weren't suppose to say that" he said laughing himself. "But we are getting beside the point Harry Edward styles" I began "you were suppose to learn and you didn't, why would I tutor you if you don't do what I ask you to do?!" I was getting a little bit irritated and because I am becoming so comfortable around Harry I can just say it to him. " wow wow wow, you can't just stop tutoring me. Right?!" I saw he was becoming anxious. " Harry calm down. I won't, but I,m just saying that you have to do the thinks I,m telling you to do or else it won't matter if I help you or not" I reassured him "fine, I will" he said sheepishly.

We arrived in class and split up. After this the day went by pretty quickly. I didn't see Kimberley in lunch but me and T had a great time with our food argument.

When I came home I chanced my outfit and went to the shelter. And after that I went home eat food with my dad and Justin and then went to bed.

Goodnight loves
Love you
XXX M