12

A week and a half have past. Me and Harry have became great friends and we even speek at school even some friends of him spoke to me, like Louis and Niall. Of course No one likes that because they think that Harry and the rest of the guys wouldn't talk to and I quote "an ugly rat". But he does so there loss. Kimberley has spent every second of a day with me at least when we are in school, I finally could tell her that I tutors Harry and she got angry at me. But even do she is still angry she still sticks by my side, Probably to get to Harry but I don't care. She is my best friend so if she wants him and he wants her that's great. Even tho she was on speaking terms with that Jaxon guy. Timothee has helped me at the shelter so that was great. And Me and Harry did our tutor meetings and I learned him how to stay above water, this week I was gonna lern him how to actually swim. And of course continue our math.

I,m on my way to school now with my brother in the seat next to me, typing in his phone. he is accusing me of sleeping with Harry and having some kind of "gang b*ng" with the rest of them, I of course said no but that only got me a slap so I don't know what he wants me to say.

"So is Harry coming over?" He bitterly said " no, you know I have to work" I replied normally " so you aren't driving me home?" Oh no, he is becoming angry. I pulled in a parking spot. "No sorry" I said " WHY do you even have that job?! Dad can give you everything you want! And you are gonna get his stupid company anyway" He began raised his voice. Like what. I mean why is he getting so offensive I don't do anything wrong. I,m so done with this behaviour I,m his sister.

"Because unlike SOME people" I began while stepping out of the car ( Justin did the same) " I would like to learn discipline and know what it is to have an actual life I think that is why dad choice me and not such a... pathetic excuse of a brother with no brains as you" I said and the moment I did I knew I shouldn't have. "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU RAT" he screamed storming to my side of the car. I feel myself being pushed against the car. People rounded the car. And I heard. ' Yeah Slap her ' 'she deserves it' 'this is wats you get for f*cking my man' what was going on " you hear that? Sweat sister?" He said with a smile " guess nobody likes a hoe. I don't even know why someone would would want to have s*x with you" he bitterly said while raising his hand and slapped me hard across the face tears were streaming of my face then He kicked me in the stomach. He wanted to slap me again but then "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON" I closed my eyes with relief. I opened my eyes and saw everyone making a room so the voice could pass " I said what. Is. Going . On" he demanded again

" oh Heey Harry" Justin said sweetly stepping away from me, I was feeling rader Dizzy so when he let go of me I felt myself losing Balance but before I fell I felt 2 arms holding me up
" what did you do?" I heard "I didn't do anything, I,m her brother I wouldn't do that I just came and checked up on her" said another voice " no d*ck. What really happend here?" He asked to probably another student "he beat her" the person said. Everyone knows to listen to Harry Styles. " no I did no-" he could't finish the sentence because I felt one hand on my body leave and then I heard a blow and a grunt. " you dīckhead, AND IF I SEE ANY OF YOU DOING THIS AGAIN ....OR RATHER NOTHING. You'll see what happens" the voice said. I know it's Harry but I can't quite hear the difference in voices right now. " come on Elisabeth" I heard now clearly Harry's voice "H-Harry?" I asked " yes darling I,m gonna take you to the nurse" he said and then I fainted.

Again super random but I think it is taking to long and I want there to be a beter bond between them.

XX M