0.3

When I was finally done with school I went to soccer field. I didn't have to go to work or volunteer today so I didn't stress about anything. Well except.. Harry. I mean I don't know him and I don't want to judge him. I mean if his personality is just as good as his looks well.. then I surely don't have to worry. Wow, keep it together Elisabeth. I don't even know why I,m being like this, I just think that Kimberleys influence is getting to me. I still can't deny that he is attractive. But he will probably make fun of me and I don't want that.

I went to the field and took a seat at the nearest bench. It was going to take a while might as well be convertible. I started up my laptop and started on a project I had for history.
I guess I lost track of time because when I looked back at the field , it was empty. I packed my stuff and walked to the car ,when I came near I saw my brother already standing against it. And when I looked around I saw Harry standing near the front of the school. So I went up to him.

"A-are you coming?" I asked as nervous as ever.
"oh yeah, I was just waiting for you" he said with no emotion. We walked to the car where my brother was waiting.

.....skip silence ride home....

We walked in and my brother left. " so you want something to eat or drink?" I asked still nervous. I mean I never really had someone over except Timothee and Kimberly and sury not Harry freaking styles. If Kimberly heard about this she is gonna freak out, like not even kidding.

"Uhm , can I have a water?" Harry asked with still not really an emotion. Was he even oke with this. He did say yes first so.... Before I could really think about it my mouth spoke " I,m sorry" I said while handing him his water " for what?" Harry asked with finally an emotion, Confusion. "well I,m sure you don't want to spent your Monday like this.. with me of all people so I,m sorry" I said even though I know I can't really do anything about it. I just felt bad. " oh it's fine, I agreed on it first so if anything it's my fault " he said with a smile " yeah why did you do that? I mean you really didn't want him to call your dad" I asked. I mean it was a little confusing why would you want to spent time with me? I know it isn't really that he wanted to but still " it's none of your bloody Business" Harry said angry. Why was he angry did I do something wrong, I hope not I mean I didn't right? I really hope I didn't, I don't want him to hate me already. Or maybe he already did . "I,m sorry, I really don't want to offend you in any way I just you know-"I said a little scared.
" doesn't matter let's get this over with" he said. Maybe I should just keep my nose in my own business .

We went to my room and I saw Harry's eyes widen. I felt bad my room was like an apartment on it self minus the kitchen and dining table. "Oké Lets get to work" I beamed and pointed to the two love seats in my room.
.....after tutoring math.....

I mean it wasn't bad. Harry was actually a smart boy he just needed a little support. He was still irritated with me and I didn't know why. It was now 5 o'clock it was time that harry went home. " do you need a lift home? " I asked "no tanks I don't want to be a bother" he said the irritation he had before finally wearing off. " oh I don't mind I have to run some errands anyway" I said lying about the errands but I could't let him walk home. " oke If you really don't mind"

We steps in the car and got on some small talk " you have a very pretty house" Harry started "thank you" I said "so you play soccer right?" I asked " sure do" he said proud " you play with my brother ?" I questioned " yeah the Justin lad?" He Asked and I nodded "yeah, I play football with him" he answered "I,m sorry for asking but are you from an other country?" He asked " not really I,m born here in England but my parents are from New York so that's where I get my accent from I guess" I explained and he nodded " turn left here" he instructed and I did "so how long have you been going to Eastwood?" He asked " from the get go" I said with a smile "never seen you around " he said " well I,m not a very noticeable person" I said shy " oh you are" he looked at me " turn right here" he said " there" he pointing to a house. it was a 20 minute drive so I was glad I lied about the errands. We arrived and I could finally get a look at the house of harry styles. It actually wast special it was a little house. Harry snapped me out of my toughts. "Yeah I know" scratching his neck "what?" I asked " it's a dump" he said with a chuckle " oh I don't think so, I think it's lovely" I objected with a smile and he smiled back " so tomorrow?" Harry blurted out. " hum yeah but I have to work after school, can I pick you up after work." I asked I didn't really want to mis a day at work" yeah Sure what time?" He asked " umm is 5 o'clock okey with you?" I asked hoping he would say yes " yeah that's oke" he agreed while opening his door. "well you can drive off now thank you very much for helping me" he stammers fast looking around him as he did. "Oke? See you later?" I said a little confused. He closed the car door and waited until I drove away.

Hmm what's up with him?
Thank you for reading
Stay save
XXX M