25

Its been 3 days since my encounter with Harry. We haven't talked since then and he has not attempted to do so, you could say I god the message. I've been hanging with Kimberley a lot more these past few days and she convinced me to quit my job. She told me that her and Jaxen are now in a relationship and that she is very happy, a big part of it . I feel like because of these past few days we have never been closer.

So today I,m going to do it. My dad and brother came Home today so I talked with my dad and he apologised for not talking to me sooner about him leaving.

I,m currently sitting in the chair of the orthodontist to remove my braces. vacation has started and I,m going to get a clean slade. My appointment for the beauty salon is in about 2 hours.

"Oke so the braces have been removed i,m going to get rit of any glue, oke?" The orthodontist asked and I nodded. (Cause I could talk)

-------30 minutes later-------

I was leaving the clinic and I was so happy. My face looked so much better because I got rid of that thing. I was so exited to show it to Kimberley. I was on my way to get luch because I still had 1,5 hours to kill.

When it was an hour later I decided to head to the beauty salon. Didn't want to be late. I arrived 5 minutes before the due time so I was happy I left early.

"Hello, how may I help you?" Asked the man that worked for the salon. "Yeah I had an appointment." I said smiling "oh of course dear what is your name?" He asked "Elisabeth drake" I could stop smiling it felt so weird and I was so exited, I felt like a kid in a candy shop. "Oh yes Oké follow me dear. You wanted to go all in didn't you?" He said happy and I nodded "I kind of need it, I,m going for a clean slade" he nodded and I continued. "Do you know how I can get rid of my acne? I have an appointment with the dokter but maybe I can do something beforehand?" He nodded "yeah I can help you with that, you still have to go to the dokter dough just to check" I nodded
"Well then let's get started"

--------1,5 hours later-------

It took one and a half hour to clean up my face and to get rid of any unneeded hairs. He got rid of a lot of dead skin and hairs and it helped a lot against my acne. He gave me Some creams and a Mario bedescue box. I was stil going to the dokter to check if it was oke and if he can get rid of the 3 outbreaks on my face.

The whole ride home I didn't look in my mirror, it just didn't look like me, and just didn't feel like me. I didn't know I would feel this.... good? If I changed my appearance. I felt so much more confident and I wasn't even done yet. I still wanted to get rid of my glasses and to the barber. I didn't want anyone to see because I wasn't done yet. I,m definitely going shopping tomorrow.

POV Harry

"Lou shut up man" Liam said. We were at a party at maddy,s. I don't really know her but I was invited. Louis was annoying Liam and it was the funniest thing. "Well Payno I think that you should ask him out" he said because a guy just tried to kiss Liam. "Quit it dick, I will beat you up " he said angry, I don't know why anything related to being gay was such a bother to Liam but I've never asked. "You wel not" I said stepping in "my Prince Charming" Louis said looking at me. " come here boo let me give you a blow job for sticking up for me" he said winking. I opened my belt. "I've been dying for you to say that for 13 years" he laughed at m"Louis sit down" Liam said again but Louis didn't listen to him.

"Where is your girlfriend?" Asked Zayn. "Who Stephanie?" I asked "no the other one, the one you're always with when you're suppose to be with us" he asked "you mean Elisabeth?" I asked and he nodded "yeah that dork" he replied while Jaxen walked to the table where we sat "are you talking about Elisabeth drake ?" He asked and Zayn nodded "Is she your girl ,H?" Jaxen asked me but I shook my head "oh good, she's ugly man" he said laughing and Liam and Zayn laughed with him "but that body" he groaned "I saw it one time when I went swimming with Kim, would've fucked her on the spot if it weren't for that face." He said they laughed again. I looked left of me and
Saw Louis was getting irritated what was pretty uncommon. "Shut up man" I said "what, did I say anything wrong" he said with a smirk. "She is a friend of mine and I don't want you to talk about her like that oké?" I warned again. " she's quit lovely you know" Louis said next to me "the simp is talking" Liam said with a grown. "You haven't talked to her, I have and she is nice and intelligent. You can't say that about any woman in your life can you? And call me a simp al you want it won't fix your small dick "Lou said laughing. Liam didn't find it funny so he stood up ready to fight Louis. "Sit the fuck down Liam" I said and he sad down again.

We opened the doors so that people could get in and they did. 2 girls took place on my lap. "Hey Harry" girl one asked, she was kinda hot brown long hair with brown eyes "hello beautiful" I replied while she blushed. "Har why don't you invite Ellie to our party's?" Louis asked me "she isn't really a party animal and we haven't talked for the past 3 days" I explained "why not?" He asked "we were in her car in our way to school in her car and I saw my Ex Lina you know her right?" I asked and He nodded "that psycho girl right ? " he asked "yeah that one, so I hid from her but Elisabeth taught it was because of her because I didn't want to get out of the car for 10 minutes, so now she is upset with me" I explained " you did explain, didn't you?" He asked but I shook my head " wauw Harry, did you stela's tried to talk to her?" He asked but I shook my head again. "Wauw, that's great man " I laughed sarcastically "I would talk to her but don't do it tonight, I think she wouldn't believe you when your intoxicated" he said and I nodded. " yeah I'll call her tomorrow"

We sat there for about 50 minutes after that girl one and girl two got more physical. I could handel it anymore when girl two grabbed my cock so I let them upstairs. They pushed me on the bed so I let them.

"Wait before we do anything, what are your names and are you okey with this" I asked and they both nodded. "My name is Isa and her name is Lilly" girl one said "oke great" I said with a smirk.

Lilly and Lisa undressed each other while I watched. After that they moved on to me my pants were of quick and my shirt quicker. Isa palmed my cock while Lilly kissed me. I moaned when Isa slit her hand under my underwear. Lilly grabbed my hand and brought it to her breast, while I palmed it isa got jealous and grabbed my other hand to palm her breast so I did.

They took of my underwear after that I grabbed a condom out of my wallet and put it on my dick. They both got in a line where I had view on everything Isa was laying on her back with Lilly's head between her legs. Lilly's as was in the air so I pushed my cock in there. I trusted and listened closely to there moans. Lisa's mean was loud and got louder when I grabbed her breasts. Lilly's Nian was more quiet and with a lot of curse words.

Lilly and Isa changed places and I was fine with that. Isa was still laying on her back with Lilly hanging above face. We came at the same time and isa screamed it out.

I got dressed quickly. Isa was a sleep so I thanked Lizzy and got out of there.

"You seemed to have a goot time" nail said laughing. "Shut up" I replied laughing as well.

Elisabeth POV

"Look dad!" I said with a smile on my face. "Wauw princes is that you" he said and I nodded. "It looks so much better" I said exited. "You look really pretty hunny" he said and my smile grew.

"Oh hunny you know that the Tomlinson are coming over Tuesday, I would appreciate it if you could be there but it's your choice." He said and I nodded "I'll be there don't worry dad" I said and he smiled "thank you, now of to bed" he said "yeah yeah, goodnight dad" I gave him a kiss and went up stairs.

I got ready for bed and cleaned my face after that I put on the products the salon gave to me and went to bed. I was so exited for tomorrow.

XXX M
oké so I made a longer chap because the previous was so short. It took a long time so I hope you guys like it. I,m not to sure. Btw I didn't really like making a sex sene that's why it was so short... so sorry. Oké I have to go bye love you guys!!!

Ps: I just checked it was chapter 23 that was short, I forgot!