16

I went just drove around for a bit and saw Macdonalds on the way so I went in. I got a few muffins and and a coffee and then got on my way back to school. My wrist still hurt like no other, I couldn't touch it and put to much pressure but other then that I was great.

I thought about it and it was time I stoped at the shelter, it was exhausting . Now I don't have to be tired at all because I don't have to tutor and I don't have to go to the shelter. I don't have my brother to worry about anymore. So if you leave my hand out of it and and the fact that my 'friend' lost his temper on me, I was fine.

I parked the car and stepped out. I put the muffins in my bag and went to my locker. Great English... I heard the bell. Wel that's my cue. I left my locker and went to the class. I pulled my sleeve down so the bruise wasn't looking as vibrant as it felt.

I went to the class room and walked to my chair. But again Stephanie sat at the table behind mine, Kimberley wasn't here so I had no back up, great. When I wanted to take the seat she again stoped me from doing so. "Didn't we discuss this?" She said sinister. "Discuss what? Me taking my seat in English. No, I don't think that conversation has happend." I replied back " I don't like your tone" irritation sparring from her voice. "And I don't like you." I said and she was angry "JAXON" she yelled. Jaxon walked up to us. " yes Steph?" He said "she is being rude to me" she said. Uhg this girl.... "oh, and why is that?" He said looking angry at me. " I didn't do anything..." I said " she said that I could sit behind her and that I should kill myself" she said to him while looking at me with a smirk on her face. "How dare you?!" He said and now walked up to me and raising his fist " I wouldn't do that if I were you" a deep raspy voice said. I don't look at him but I saw his had was on the fist of Jaxon. "Harry" Hè said irritated "remove your hand right now. And don't ever try to hurt her again if you do you will be answering to me" Harry said and Jaxon was smirking now "that's a bit hypocritical of you, isn't it?" Jaxon said more then asked. " and Harry remover his hand. Jaxon walked away but Harry stood still, next to me. "Elisabeth.." he started. "" Elisabeth.." he said with hurt in his eyes. " I didn't mean to hurt you I swear." He said "oh so it was aan accident? " I asked " so you excusing me, yelling me and hurting me was an accident?" I said. I know the whole class is probably listening but they only care about Harry, I have nothing to worry about. " I just got really angry and I-" he said but I interrupted "so what? I have to forgive you because the next you will do it it won't mater? Maybe you wil kick me or even hit me , just because you 'got angry'" I said " I would never do that to you, I just Uhm..... I uhm... I just... I had no idea I was hurting you" he said with pleading eyes. Al I want to do is go back to my seat. "Harry you said what you said and did what you did. And I have said what I said and I will now stand by it" I said and walked to my seat but Harry grasped my wrist and I flinched. He probably noticed because he instantly let go, he wast doing anything he only touched my wrist. "Do not touch me" I said back and now really went to my chair. Stephanie wasn't bothered by it, probably because of Harry.

I grabbed my stuff and I heard the door been slammed. I looked around and saw that Harry was gone.

After 2 minutes the teacher came in. And we started with the less.

After English I had math. I still had to ask mr.ly if he had any other options on a beter grade. I went to my looker chanced my books and went to math. When I came in I saw Harry sitting at the back, I didn't want to do this in front of him but it seems I don't have a choice.

"Mr.ly?" I asked and he looked up. "Oh misses Drake, how are you? And how is the tutoring?" He asked " I came to ask you something about that" I said and I looked at him " yeah wel I was wondering if there was any way that I could maybe improve my grade without tutoring?" I asked and he looked confused "I thought it went well between you and Harry? He is doing his homework and it is correct.what is the problem?" He asked "wel me and Harry.. we just don't really like each other. And I don't think I can continue" I said and he looked at me "there is no other way Mis Drake. Just think about it. If you really don't want to continue then that is okey, but think about it first" he said "oké I will" I said sweetly and took my seat.

Hope you Like it !

XXX M