34

I was still laying on Harry's chest while he texted people on his phone. I always forget how populair that boy is.

Most people think that it's probably weird that we're so close, they'll most likely think me and Harry have a thing, but we all know I,m not good enough for him. Yeah we sleep in the same bed and he is often at my house but that doesn't mean anything. We don't have feeling for each other, right? No no of course not.

"Good morning" Harry said hoarsely in my ear. " good morning" I replied smiling "you slept okey? " I asked while looking up "yeah of course" he reassured looking at me. "I need aspirine" I said over exaggerating "I,m never drinking again" I continued "sure" he said continuing on his phone "well I won't, I do stupid thinks apparently " I tried to say so he couldn't hear me but he did "what kind of things?" He asked putting his phone away "n-nothing? What are you talking about. I didn't say anything" I rambled "you did, it's probably not that crazy what did you do?" He asked still with his morning voice. "N-Nothing special" I replied "Elisabeth?" He asked "I just.. I just don't want to talk about it okey?" I replied getting up a little and he nodded "that okey" he reassured "come here" he added opening his arms so I could lay in them, he hugged me for a while and we laid there for a pretty long time but my head age was killing me so I deeded to get out of the bed.

"Okey, it's time to wake up" I said trying to get out of Harry's grip "no, no it's not" he whined "Harry" I warned "it's 12 o clock and we still haven't eaten anything" I said and he grunted "I don't have to eat anything" he said "come on let go" I said trying to pull on his arm but he didn't move an inch "you're fat" I pouted Harry moved and laid on top of me "hmm, all my hinderend of kilo's on top of you" he said closing his eyes " Harry you're cutting of my blood circulation" I tried to say while laughing. Harry lifted himself up a bit so he would be hover over me. We looked each other right in the eyes and didn't say anything Harry looked at my lips and I could help but notice the emotion that was filled in his beautiful emerald eyes.

He was shirtless what hasn't bothered me before ,but right now.. it was like my mind wasn't in control anymore, witch it almost always is. I wanted to discover his body the pain in my groin changing to something different. Harry kept looking at my lips and then back to my eyes after a while he came closer, and closer our lips were almost touching until-

"Princess?" I heard my father yell from downstairs. I pushed myself out of Harry's 'grip' and got out of bed my foot still in the stuck in the Blanked. I took a step and was taken out straight after. I fell on my face and hart to. "Honey? Are you okey" my dad asked probably hearing my fall I stood up looked at Harry and jumped him. I pushed him of the bed. laid some of my blankets and pillows on top of him and opened my door and sure enough my dad was there "heey dad" I said surprised "w-what are you doing here so early?" I asked putting my arm over the door. "Wel I was suppose to come home tomorrow but my appointment was rescheduled so I took the jet and went home." He said with a smile I hugged him "that's great dad, we could go to Jason's game this week end" I said exited "I don't know hun maybe I'll have to go to Amerika with mr Tomlinson to seek out our new business location" he explained. "Oh uh, okey that alright I'll scheer him on for the both of us.." I said disappointed of course I wasn't going for Jason but my dad don't have to know that. "Great hunny, we could do something today? I'll be gone the day after tomorrow so we could do something together" he said and I nodded "definitely now, I,m going to get ready.I think it's time to look for a job again, I,m getting lazy." I said laughing "you do what ever you want" he said hugging,after that he went to his office"Coast clear" I whispered.

"You really had to push me of the bed" he said standing up with a hand over his head. I smiled "sorry not sorry"

-15 minutes later

"Oke so pick your clothes and get dressed imma do the same in the bathroom" I instructed and he nodded I grabbed my clothes and went to the bath room. I got dressed brushed my hair and applied a little bit of make up just to feel productive.