0.5

*alarm*

When I woke up I just started my regulair day. Just my normal shower, my normal braid and chanching of clothes but when I went down strairs and had to make food for everyone I actually didn't want to make Justin food. But I know I have to or else our cook will get the blame and I didn't want to be the cause that.So I made some pancakes for everyone. But one thing was for sure he is not driving with me.

So when I finished my pancake with Nutella I sprinted to the car and left. I was prbably gonna be killed at home but harry would be there so I had time.

...skip car ride...

I saw Kimberley en Timothee sitting on a school bench and walked in there derection. " hee guys"I said happy that we can finely catch up. "Hee Ellie , how did it go yesterday?" Thimothee asked. "Oh Nothing special but I do have to tutor someone for those extra points" I said "Who?"Kimberley aked with curious ayes. "Oh you know H-" "omg look at Harry there" Kimberley said with dreamy ayes. totaly interupring me but okey. "yeah we have ayes Kim"Timothee said and I chuckeled at his sarcastic command. "don't be mean T" I said with a smile "Yeah T" Kimberley said mocking my nickname. " no but like, look. At. Him " Kim said " I mean it looks like he god in another fight. Why does he look hotter wits bruises ?" She said almost drooling " calm down Kim" I said "don't tell me what to do, you know he is mine" she snapped " yeah yeah" I replied

*Bell ring*

"Kim we have this clas together right?" I aked "yeah but I,m going to sit with steph right now"Kim said. why was she going to sit with stephanie? are they friends? She is like so mean to me. But I don't want to be a clingy friend that doesn't want her friends hanging with other people so I didn't comment on it "oh okey" I said as sweet as posible.

We walked in school said goodby to Timothee and went to our lockers and then to English. Kimberley and I talked for a bit but when we walked in class she stopped talking to me and walked away. She took a seat next to Stephanie what was near Harry and his group

I didn't explain who where in his group, did I? No I don't think so well: there is Liam payne he had brown ayes ,brown short hair. He looks as if he is nice so thats something. Then there is Nail Horan:Blond hair ,blue ayes and I heard he was Irish? He looks like a puppy that's for sure ( just wanted to get that out there). Then Zayn Malik he has dark hair, brown hair, tan skin ,perfect jawline he looks hot but they actually all do. They did look like they could like ruin your life in a second two but You know.Then there is Louis Tomlinson brown hair, blue ayes he was like the best best friend of Harry. For what I've heard at least. And "best for last" Harry Styles. I gues Harry is like the leader or something from there group because he is the most populair. if I haven't described Harry he has Green emerald ayes and curly brown hair. I dont know if I have to say it but he is hot as hell. Then besides those five guys there are some guys that are kinda populair, they sit at there table so they get a lot of followers one of them is Jaxon that is actually Stephanies boyfriend but I know that she likes Harry. ( but like who doesn't) my brother does't sit by there table and after yesterday I get why.

I took a seat on my own near the window and began with my English.

As you can see I putt my background in the "picture frame" ( I have no idea how to discribe it) I actually really love it and it is kinda the shirt that Harry has worn but then with a twist. Hope you like it!
Love you guys

stay save

XXX M